2012 Winter Classic STL concept

missouri tigers

Teams  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Very nice job on the logo, it looks great!

I voted for the Blue Jackets, the Blackhawks and Red Wings were in it recently so I think a new team would be cool to watch. Again, great job!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Nice logo. although I think the triangle is uneeded. It would be nice if St. Louis were to get the Winter Classic that they tried to play it on the Grand Basin in Forest Park with Art Hill serving as the seating bowl. The rink would basically sit on a barge or floating dock on the lake and anchored into position. An idea like this, however, might be a logistical nightmare.

stl_winter_classic.jpg

mizzoufb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

don't just think of divisional foes. what about the stars or kings?

...the grand basin? you must be living in a fantasy world. busch stadium would be the only venue available, but i'd have the near side boards positioned along the right field foul line because of the layout of the stadium.

Try using the Blues Navy in place of the current blue you have. Then Try "classic" in Blues gold and leave the sky blue. I don't think the red works at all, at least with your options.

Which of the following is the best, I decided to add red to logos 3&4 to make them relate more to Busch Stadium

1) STLsvg2011_02_05_18_09_530-2.png?t=1297025224

2)STLsvg2011_02_05_18_09_530-1.png?t=1297025253

3)STLsvg2011_02_05_18_09_530-3.png?t=1297025442

4)STLsvg2011_02_05_18_09_530-4.png?t=1297025473

mizzoufb.jpg

Those colors look sharp. Other than removing the triangle, I would tweak the skyline. The only building that stands out is the old civil courts building in the center. Try using these four buildings in your silouette. From left to right - Carnahan Court Bldg, Union Station Tower, Civil Courts Building, and Metropolitan Square Bldg. If you do that I think, it would be a great logo.

This is probably not exactly what you had in mind, but is it any better?

STLsvg2011_02_05_18_09_530-5.png?t=1297028695

mizzoufb.jpg

I'd also change "CLASSIC" to gray, white, or royal blue. Maybe it's the size of the logo, or because it's the only gold thing in there, but it looks insanely bright compared to the rest of the logo. Almost hard on the eyes level of bright.

Awesome logo design though

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I love the Blues colors version, that one is definitely a keeper. It makes sense, it fits, and it looks great. Keep the gold too, it really helps the logo pop in my opinion. Good work!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

The colours of the NHL shield are off.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Archived