Bills confirm new uniform for 2011

Nick in England

The Packers' end zone wordmark is more than just an added outline - it is (or at least it has been) a whole different stencil wordmark.

The letters are spaced out a bit, but the pictures I found use the same (or very similar) letterforms with a white stroke added. Raiders were a definite oversight. How did I forget that one. Now that I think of it, the Dolphins had these super-classy endzones last season:

sun-life-stadium.jpg

And don't forget about this monstrosity of a field:

heinz-field.jpg

both those stadiums are shared with a college team hence the non standard end zones...in addition I remember the cardinals had some killer end zone designs when they were at sun devil stadium

Two words: Re. Paint. They can have an enormous Dolphin on the 50 I see, but they go with generic wordmarks in the endzones? Something doesn't add up (though I must admit that I LOVE those generic MIAMI wordmarks and I HATE the Dolphins' actual wordmark). Maybe they only add the Dolphin after college football is over? Pittsburgh's field just looks so bad that way. Why not just go with lines in both endzones, or a gold PITTSBURGH in both. The combo of the two is what makes it so terrible.

Also, Sun Devil Stadium was shared with a college team as well, so how come the Cardinals were able to have killer end zone designs?

like this..

http://timelapsetech.com/fiesta.htm

Exactly, so why can't the Steelers, for example, do this on weeks when Pitt has a home game?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember both the BRONCOS and CHARGERS using diamond end-zones during the late AFL days. BRONCOS still do, CHARGERS did on throwback night.

Those looked cool.

broncosendzone1.jpg?w=500&h=274

4b5266a1a556d9378cb049273d3dc8070932247b.jpg

Yeah. Didn't one of the NY teams use it at some point? Both?

Anyway, they look cool, and I wish someone would use checkerboard or some a blown up section of the team's logo...

The Broncos did standard endzones for decades before going back to the diamond endzones during the AFL 50th annniversary season.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

bills.png

Is this a just another concept?

The image has been deleted.

You missed nothing. It was just a standard template filled in with the Bills' new motif. Pretty sure we all get the general idea of what they're gonna look like.

6uXNWAo.png

I remember both the BRONCOS and CHARGERS using diamond end-zones during the late AFL days. BRONCOS still do, CHARGERS did on throwback night.

Those looked cool.

broncosendzone1.jpg?w=500&h=274

4b5266a1a556d9378cb049273d3dc8070932247b.jpg

Yeah. Didn't one of the NY teams use it at some point? Both?

Anyway, they look cool, and I wish someone would use checkerboard or some a blown up section of the team's logo...

The Broncos did standard endzones for decades before going back to the diamond endzones during the AFL 50th annniversary season.

Before the switch to navy in '97, Broncos had a different endzone nearly every season. At least in 80s thru 96.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That's a vides from the Backbreaker franchise. It's a football game without a NFL licence. The Create A Team section is vert extensive and, if I remember correctly, allows you to upload your own files to use as logos, allowing you to create close, if not perfect, replications of NFL uniforms.

That's a vides from the Backbreaker franchise. It's a football game without a NFL licence. The Create A Team section is vert extensive and, if I remember correctly, allows you to upload your own files to use as logos, allowing you to create close, if not perfect, replications of NFL uniforms.

For some teams, it's close. The Create-a-logo part of the create-a-team is very extensive, but not the create-a-uniform part. That part is pretty limited. For instance, you couldn't create decent fascimile of the Rams or Panthers, because there are no shoulder stripes.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

I'm 99.9% sure these are the new uniforms.

and the other 0.1 % ??

You're probably going to get banned for creating two accounts.

I'm 99.9% sure these are the new uniforms.

and the other 0.1 % ??

You're probably going to get banned for creating two accounts.

The likelihood of that is a much higher percentage.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived