2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

I didn't know Henrik Sedin was an Italian soccer player at the end of the period.

Seriously? That was a pretty good shot to the neck.

Stupid play by Campbell, but it appeared like he dressed it up, which is what he got called for.

Penalty shot for Frolik here!

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frolik with the double whammy!!! Ties the game and tears the groin of Schneider.

It's Luongo time!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

There's that bitter taste of utter defeat again. S'been a while since I last tasted that.

The Preds deserved to win this, easily. Except for maybe that whole diving whatever. The Ducks had the talent and the multiple 50+ goal scorers, but too much sloppy play all around led to our downfall. It'll be a damned shame if this is how Selanne's NHL career has to end.

Oh, and Anaheim? Please strip Getzlaf of his captaincy before next season. That is all.

Go Sharks I guess.

8gEj9j7.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

It'll be a damned shame if this is how Selanne's NHL career has to end.

I can't see Selanne retire just yet. He should continue as long as he still has it.

As long as Selanne has Kariya by his side on wing next season, I'm all over that.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

OT. My hands are shaking, this is some intense stuff right here. Blackhawks getting a ton of lucky breaks, Canucks playing relentless defense. I think this game ends quickly in the OT session.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

There is nothing better than this. Especially since Im not emotionally invested.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Canucks have dominated since Schneider left the game. Not feeling too confident about overtime here, especially with all the first/last minute goals the Hawks gave up to this point.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I didn't know Henrik Sedin was an Italian soccer player at the end of the period.

Was it now?

SEDIN.gif.pagespeed.ce.eE70RFMFgi.gif

Nice form, could have threw his arms out a bit more dramatically then rolled around like he was shot. I give him an 8 on that dive. :hockeysmiley:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Was it now?

The forearm bone is connected to the neck bone, the next bone is connected to the...

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Canucks have dominated since Schneider left the game. Not feeling too confident about overtime here, especially with all the first/last minute goals the Hawks gave up to this point.

Yeah, I was just talking to a friend of mine and the Hawks unbelievable knack for giving up goals before the clock hits 19:00 is frustrating to say the least. But the last time the Hawks played an OT game in the Playoffs...well, you know.

Was it now?

Alight, my bad. Looked a lot different live. Still, a pretty cheap shot from Campbell and Sedin is not the type of guy to dive.

Archived