2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Bruins.

Keep it in the States

Go Vancouver. Boston has become unbearable ever since everyone became a bandwagoner because their teams didn't suck anymore.

Now yes, the most loyal of the Bruin fans don't really fall into that category (hockey is a different breed of fan) but I'm so fed up with Boston that I have to say screw them.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Go Bruins.

Keep it in the States

Go Vancouver. Boston has become unbearable ever since everyone became a bandwagoner because their teams didn't suck anymore.

Now yes, the most loyal of the Bruin fans don't really fall into that category (hockey is a different breed of fan) but I'm so fed up with Boston that I have to say screw them.

Plus you're a Rags fan... that Bruins hate goes back 85 years and several MSG's.

Much like how i rooted for Vancouver in '94 when they played the Rags...

...because as a Devils fan, Rags hate goes deeper than National Pride.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Go Bruins.

Keep it in the States

Plus you're a Rags fan... that Bruins hate goes back 85 years and several MSG's.

Yeah but personally I have no beef with the Bruins themselves. By the time I was old enough to know anything about hockey they were never a team to hate, never a team I couldn't stand, and they weren't a division rival. My rooting against them basically comes from the fact that I'm fed up with the fans of Boston teams in general.

That being said I just hope it's a good series, I'll say Canucks in 6. They're just so talented.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Go Bruins.

Keep it in the States

Yeah but personally I have no beef with the Bruins themselves. By the time I was old enough to know anything about hockey they were never a team to hate, never a team I couldn't stand, and they weren't a division rival. My rooting against them basically comes from the fact that I'm fed up with the fans of Boston teams in general.

That being said I just hope it's a good series, I'll say Canucks in 6. They're just so talented.

I can understand this sentiment, but it's also hilarious.

Go Bruins.

Go Bruins.

Keep it in the States

THIS x100!

And it'd be nice to see Canada win one. You know, for old times sake.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Go Bruins.

Keep it in the States

THIS x100!

Can't do it Sally.

Anyways should be a great series hopefully going the distance. Probably the first time i'm excited for a Stanley Cup since 2004. Bruins in 7.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

This win still hasn't hit me. It's been surreal ever since the goal horn sounded with 7 minutes left. I really can't believe the Boston Bruins are in the Stanley Cup finals. Amazing.

That was an incredible series, too, to go along with one of the best Game 7s (hell, one of the best games) I've ever seen. Tampa is so good and I don't think they will be going anywhere but up unless Roloson finally disintegrates due to age (although Smith is pretty good). I don't see St. Louis going downhill anytime soon, and Hedman and Stamkos are both only going to improve. I can only hope that Seguin will turn out as well as Stamkos.

One of the best parts of the night was the handshake between Timmy and St. Louis. It was somehow sort of touching.

Edit: I hadn't even heard of Manny Malhotra until today and he only makes me more terrified of the Canucks. I don't know if I'll be able to watch when Vancouver has a power play.

Go Bruins.

Keep it in the States

THIS x100!

Can't do it Sally.

I can ^_^

There's supposed to be a good article on ESPN.com about why Canada isn't rooting for the Canucks to win for Canada (except IceCap). Of course, it's Insider, so I can't read it, but if someone here can get to it...

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I hope the Boston Bruins win. Just so I can see Gary Bettman present the Stanley Cup to Bruins captain Zedeno Chara at center ice.

Just the sight of a little man who's like 4 feet tall handing the Cup to a guy who's about as tall as King Kong would be hilarious! :D

Could you just imagine Bettman stepping up on his tippy toes when he reaches up to hand the Cup to Chara. ^_^

The Catch of the Day!

This comes from someone who's member title involves "'Nucks Bandwagon"....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

My gut feeling is telling me that this series is going to 7 and that the Cup winner will be decided in a final OT.

And Boston wins!!!

Do you know what makes absolutely no sense? the fact that some Habs fans on Hf Boards are afraid of the B's winning the cup. Seriously, if they win, the Canadiens have still won almost 20 more.

Do you know what makes absolutely no sense? the fact that some Habs fans on Hf Boards are afraid of the B's winning the cup. Seriously, if they win, the Canadiens have still won almost 20 more.

If you dare, check out what the people at calgarypuck are saying about a possible Canucks win. They are threatening everything except ritual suicide.

1zgyd8w.jpg

Archived