2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

From FCBarcelona.cat:

puyol_and_pedro.jpg

puyol_away.jpg

Should have had red socks for the home strip, but I can live with it. Also, not sure about FCB wearin black (seems to me a RMA color, no?)...and the design seems too simple as well. On the whole: meh. It's not gonna stop em from dominating as usual :D

FULL STORY HERE

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The black is a nice change up from the last few years for sure, I guess I'm still sore that they couldnt continue with UNICEF on the front. I dont like the way the stripes look either.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

From FCBarcelona.cat:

puyol_and_pedro.jpg

puyol_away.jpg

Should have had red socks for the home strip, but I can live with it. Also, not sure about FCB wearin black (seems to me a RMA color, no?)...and the design seems too simple as well. On the whole: meh. It's not gonna stop em from dominating as usual :D

FULL STORY HERE

IDK if it's the photoshop or what, but this looks MUCH better in the official unveiling.

there was a picture on Yahoo that showed 7 kits and a polo. One was the pre-match top, the training kit, the jacket (which is this year's model in purple), home, away, keeper and a polo. Not used to seeing a team roll out every single kit. Most likely this years alternate will be hte new third kit with the sponsors changed out

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'll have to load up the picture later but Perth glory of Australian A-League has a new kit supplier, Blades. So apparently the Reebok contract has ended. Anyone else here about this? QBE Insurance is still the kit sponsor.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Looks like a green keeper strip:

2011-05-17_PRESENTACION_EQUIPACION_2011-2012_002.jpg

...Not too shabby

And hopefully one of these is the 3rd kit, because I'm loving both of them (especially the left one):

fcb-11-12.png

above s/s taken from

Yellow shirt is the training jersey, the blue is probably the prematch shirt

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Providing they survive 'Survival Sunday', Wolves will be the best dressed Wanderers in the 2011-12 EPL season

wolvesh.jpg

Pretty good effort IMO.

Nice.

I love their colors. Good reason to hope they can stay up.

But who's the manufacturer?

Burda, they're Swiss sportswear group

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Providing they survive 'Survival Sunday', Wolves will be the best dressed Wanderers in the 2011-12 EPL season

wolvesh.jpg

Pretty good effort IMO.

Nice.

I love their colors. Good reason to hope they can stay up.

But who's the manufacturer?

They are supplied by Burrda. They also supply the Belgian national team and a few other league teams. (Watford for instance).

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Looks like a green keeper strip:

2011-05-17_PRESENTACION_EQUIPACION_2011-2012_002.jpg

...Not too shabby

And hopefully one of these is the 3rd kit, because I'm loving both of them (especially the left one):

fcb-11-12.png

above s/s taken from

Yellow shirt is the training jersey, the blue is probably the prematch shirt

You just HAVE to kill my dreams like that, don't ya? I figured as much myself, just didnt want to believe it I guess...

I'm guessing on the blue. The only reason I know the yellow is a training jersey is because there was a picture of the practice sweater with the same stripes as that but reversed colors

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived