2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

Someone noted that you can create the Newcastle shirt yourself by wearing a black vest and a tie over a white t-shirt:

0,,10278~9642862,00.jpg

If they moved the two white stripes closer togther, made them slimmer and placed two more white strips on these, they'd be golden.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its really too bad Bolton has so much involvement with Reebok.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

My club, Palmeiras, from Brazil, will be launching their new shirt next week. Another retro shirt based on the 1951 team, and it brings back the original patch from the club, which you dont see clubs do all that often. I think it's pretty nice shirt that one could even wear out. here it is on some random kid hah. it hasnt officially been announced, but it's been seen at some Adidas stores in Japan (oddly enough) and Sao Paulo.

palmeiras%2Badidas%2B2011-12.jpg

palmeiras%2Badidas%2B2011-12%2Bdetalhe%2Bcopa%2Brio%2B60%2Banos.jpg

This jersey has appeared on Hong Kong sites

20115138381057875.jpg

Not feeling it. Looks like they covered up the Garanamals hippo with the crest and slapped the sponsor on the front.

Looks like an old Inter kit from back when their stripes were horizontal.

Almost forgot about those. I guess they wanted to stand apart from Milan for one season and went horizontal instead of vertical. If these are United's aways this is awesome. If it turns out they go with the black outfits shown, that'll be good too

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Good god I HATE all of these damn corporate logos that are larger than the team's logo or anything else. WTF is wrong with European professional teams? Do they not make enough money that they have to rely on this crap? I LOVE the overall look of soccer (real football) uni's and a lot of these look amazing, but I just can't get past the annoying corporate logo's. Too NASCAR for me. :cursing:

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Good god I HATE all of these damn corporate logos that are larger than the team's logo or anything else. WTF is wrong with European professional teams? Do they not make enough money that they have to rely on this crap? I LOVE the overall look of soccer (real football) uni's and a lot of these look amazing, but I just can't get past the annoying corporate logo's. Too NASCAR for me. :cursing:

#1 - How do you expect them to make all of that money w/ commercial free halves?

#2 - Just be grateful that teams don't look like this.

Archived