2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, oh. Didn't Coventry get in trouble last time they tried to unveil a new crest?

Seems to be a lot nicer than the previous mistake tho.

A lot of the EPL clubs kits have a retro touch for next season.

Oh yeh bring on the new season so i can watch QPR in the top flight again.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

And the new Coventry shirt:

5672767346_0ba2440a57.jpg

5672197909_c2c43979a0.jpg

That's classy. I love the stripes on the collar and sleeves, the long sleeve version especially. Very nice!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Since the end of the Premier League season is in 3 weeks, we should see teams unveil more home kits. Chelsea usually wears the new home shirt on the last home game of the season or the last game of the season if blue doesn't clash with whomever they are playing. Since they play Everton expect them to wear them vs Newcastle in Week 37. Liverpool is away in week 38 so they may break out their new roads vs Aston Villa though I think the whites would be the better choice. United and Arsenal do not usually break out their kits at the end of the season. Heck, United may not break out anything until right before their US Tour starts. I really hope that blue shirt is the one they end up going with. Villa should be debuting a white away. Did anyone post Rangers new kits?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

As much as I complain about Adidas' 3 stripes, there's no uniform they look more out of place on than that one. Those shoulders look downright terrible.

1923 1927 1928 1932 1936 1937 1938 1939 1941 1943 1947 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1956 1958 1961 1962 1977 1978 1996 1998 1999 2000 2009

As much as I complain about Adidas' 3 stripes, there's no uniform they look more out of place on than that one. Those shoulders look downright terrible.

Agreed. I do like the small bits of white and green on the sides of the jersey.

gYH2mW9.png

Where's QPR and Norwich usually they have them waiting and as soon as they are promoted BAM their selling them.

Norwich just unveiled new home shirts last year; I suspect they might keep the same kit for the Prem. They did the same thing in 04-05.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

QPR is still up for debate. I'd expect them to do the same as West Ham and draw things out until the next season starts. The fact that it's a transfer that occurred over 3 windows ago, it should have already been dealt with. But Norwich and QPR will still have new alternates regardless what happens next week.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

That's usually the case; if a team is in the middle of a shirt's life, they keep it.

QPR doesn't have to worry about it, though. They're not going up, as much as I love to see another London club in the top flight.

What?

They already qualified to the top flight.

Norwich,s yellow and green makes an aussies heart flutter.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Because it looks like QPR has been breaking the FA's rules about third-party ownership of players for several years.

MJ, you can't complain that the penalty might be handed down now when the FA wasn't aware of the violations until the beginning of this season. They've been doing a fair and full investigation of the matter, and that should be applauded.

When QPR is found to have essentially cheated (and it seems almost sure that they will, and they have), then the penalty is expected to include a point deduction. A stiff one - I'm hearing as much as 15 points, although it's certainly possible that the FA could deduct just enough to put them at the very bottom of the playoff picture, let them fight for it. Although that could set a very bad precedent.

I'm not the first to note the irony - these rules against third-party ownership were put in place after West Ham used a player they didn't own, and managed to stay up at the expense of Sheffield United, who went down and then sued the FA. The FA then changed its own rules to allow for a point deduction in these cases. And Sheffield United's manager at the time is now sterring QPR. Whoops.

Personally, I really want to see QPR in the Prem. But Warnock's being hoist with his own petard, and has no cause for complaint.

Because it looks like QPR has been breaking the FA's rules about third-party ownership of players for several years.

MJ, you can't complain that the penalty might be handed down now when the FA wasn't aware of the violations until the beginning of this season. They've been doing a fair and full investigation of the matter, and that should be applauded.

When QPR is found to have essentially cheated (and it seems almost sure that they will, and they have), then the penalty is expected to include a point deduction. A stiff one - I'm hearing as much as 15 points, although it's certainly possible that the FA could deduct just enough to put them at the very bottom of the playoff picture, let them fight for it. Although that could set a very bad precedent.

I'm not the first to note the irony - these rules against third-party ownership were put in place after West Ham used a player they didn't own, and managed to stay up at the expense of Sheffield United, who went down and then sued the FA. The FA then changed its own rules to allow for a point deduction in these cases. And Sheffield United's manager at the time is now sterring QPR. Whoops.

Personally, I really want to see QPR in the Prem. But Warnock's being hoist with his own petard, and has no cause for complaint.

I appologise Gothamite i have not heard of this cheating episode, i follow QPR and i think they should lose a big chunck of money as well as points.

:cry: no top flight for the supers then. :cry:

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Archived