2011 NBA Playoffs

Rockstar Matt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still think LeBron is a "quitter" and a "choker," everyone?

Hard to choke when you've got three officials giving you the Heimlich.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Bulls once again wet the bed with the lead, Lebron can only be stopped if you break his arms. Quality wasted season for the bulls, gotta get the ever important One More Guy guy, and hopefully dirk and the mavs crush the Trinity of Evil in the finals.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

My jury's out on that. Let's see what happen when the refs aren't in full 2006 NBA Finals mode.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

We got robbed.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Let the hatin' commence.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

33-21 free throw advantage for the Heat. Just leaving that up for your interpretation.

:censored:.

The Bulls just gave that game away. Frustrating. Ugh. Please sign Arron Afflalo or Jamal Crawford.

I hate the Miami Heat

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

That was some horrible officiating down the stretch, but that doesn't excuse Six-Two Shaq at the foul line.

It was awful on both sides. Like usual. The refs can never call a good game.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

#1 - lol @ Bulls fans complaining about the officiating. Welcome to the world of Hawks' fans about 2 weeks ago.

from me on that front. That being said, I feel bad for the Bulls. They played the hardest and the best throughout the entire season, and THAT'S how the season ends? Talk about a gutpunch. Terrible way for them to go out after the year that they had.

#2 - Yeah, the Heat have put it together. That basically made up for all of the high-profile games that they choked away during the regular season. They've finally become the scary machine that we all thought that they would be, nearly a year ago when LeBron & Bosh signed with the Heat. That being said, I think Dirk & the Mavs can take them (assuming, like rams80 said, the officiating is on the level and not 2006 NBA Finals-level where looking at Wade as he drove to the basket = made basket AND ONE.). It should be a really entertaining finals series.

Nope. Just a petulant d-bag.

I can only hold out hope that LeBron is remembered as the jerkoff version of Karl Malone.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Nope. Just a petulant d-bag.

I can only hold out hope that LeBron is remembered as the jerkoff version of Karl Malone.

Karl Malone is already a jerkoff. So just hold out hope that LeBron is just a jerkoff.

The question of whether or not LeBron James could be good in the clutch was answered for me years ago when he scored 29 of the Cavs last 30 points in game five of the '07 Eastern Conference Finals.

#1 - lol @ Bulls fans complaining about the officiating. Welcome to the world of Hawks' fans about 2 weeks ago.

from me on that front. That being said, I feel bad for the Bulls. They played the hardest and the best throughout the entire season, and THAT'S how the season ends? Talk about a gutpunch. Terrible way for them to go out after the year that they had.

INADVERTENT WHISTLE

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

INADVERTENT WHISTLE

...that had no effect on that game...but tackling is legal in the NBA? Okay.

INADVERTENT WHISTLE

Word of advice (since I know from firsthand), stop complaining about the officials. I mean, yes, the referees were horrendous, like usual, BUT it was poorly called on both sides. You can't seriously complain when your star player (Derrick Rose) goes 9-29 from the field, missed a free throw that could have tied it, and completed a poor foul against Wade when was shooting a 3.

Now comes my advice: step away from the computer, and do something to take your mind off of the loss. Trust me, after a heart-breaking loss, being on the computer is not a good way to vent your feelings. I did it, and I regret it because I made a fool of myself.

Once you calm down, you'll realize that the Bulls had a great year. Exceeded expectations. They have a bright future and they should be contending for titles for years to come.

EDIT: Also rooting the Mavericks to destroy the Heat could be a good thing for you. :D

Anyone up for some editing?

12218070.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived