2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

Never thought I'd see a .gif of Kuroko headdesking here.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scary news out of Morgantown. They just said on ESPN that a fan got hit by a lightining strike during the first weather delay in the Marshall-WVU game.

At this point, both sides are better off calling the game now. It has gotten to the point where fans aren't safe at the stadium, not to mention the players, and when both the players and the fans aren't safe then you just call the game off.

On the flip side, if you set upholstered furniture on fire right now you can blame the lightning when the cops prepare the felony citation.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Never thought I'd see a .gif of Kuroko headdesking here.

bad thing?

Nah, just an observation.

Today, we are all otaku.

By that criteria, they need to call it every lightning delay, seadragon.

Well, there are other options. They can just wait until tomorrow to finish the game, right? I mean, it's not like Morgantown is going to be having this weather tomorrow afternoon, right?

By that criteria, they need to call it every lightning delay, seadragon.

Well, there are other options. They can just wait until tomorrow to finish the game, right? I mean, it's not like Morgantown is going to be having this weather tomorrow afternoon, right?

Games finished. 34-13 final for WVU.

Both teams I support win in weather shortened games. Haha.

1zqy8ok.gif

I'd like to observe that Maryland's coach led a team to a BCS Bowl last season.

I would also like to observe that the Big East is clearly terrible and seriously should not have a BCS autobid.

Today, we are all otaku.

I'd like to observe that Maryland's coach led a team to a BCS Bowl last season.

I would also like to observe that the Big East is clearly terrible and seriously should not have a BCS autobid.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/scoreboards/bige/today/

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Ugh. Just a tongue-in-cheek rejoinder to "they're clearly terrible" by saying the conference is undefeated. Let's not make this a big "thing."

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived