If you could bring back one uniform set from each league...

Lights Out

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purple and red was a neat color combination. Of course, the black backs looked stupid, but I wish the Raptors had fully owned purple/red/silver instead of getting lost in the red/black morass.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Purple and red was a neat color combination. Of course, the black backs looked stupid, but I wish the Raptors had fully owned purple/red/silver instead of getting lost in the red/black morass.

I could not agree more with that statement. It's like when the diamondback switched from green and purple to black and red. Teams need to stop going red, blue or black as a combination and start getting creative.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

NFL

Selmon_Lee-Roy_Action.jpgs_spurrier_081226_IA.jpg

NHL

2002784_display_image.jpg?

MLB

1993bluejays.jpg

I don't think these are from the same time that those homes were worn, but I like them anyway:

132148_Royals_Blue_Jays_Baseball_medium.jpg

And I don't follow basketball at all, so I really don't have an opinion on uniforms for the NBA.

I'd bring back the original Phoenix Coyotes set. I just picked up a black one, that jersey detailing is perfect for the American Southwest. I've never seen a uniform set that worked as well as that one did as a function of representing the area the team played.

NBA: Knicks with interlocking NY on the shorts. Not sure what year

Jazz Two toned blue, I HATE the music note logo. It's very outdated and never should have been brought back.

NHL: Islanders Edge jerseys

Mighty Ducks need to come back

NFL: Browns bring back orange and brown pants (but add stripes)

Seahawks Green of course

MLB: All seem okay with what they have now, I guess if anything bring back the sand Padres aways.

Hmmm...I might have to think a bit about these, but...

(For the sake of time, I'll just post either the home or road)

MLB:

This is a toss-up, because both these looks are better (and truer to the team's name) than what the Astros wear now:

p-450477-nolan-ryan-houston-astros-pitching-8x10-photo-cotg-8mlb-111310-16.jpg

I always thought this was the best Astros look ever. The full shirt color stripes was too much but the sleeve only gave the pop without over doing it. Really nice modern look.

Archived