2011 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just glad I can watch the game from my laptop; I missed both conference finals because I couldn't find an outlet for it.

Winnipeg seems to be hanging in there. An 8-point deficit is far from insurmountable. Could we see an upset?

I sure hope so.

I sure hope not. But I will give Winnipeg credit, they got over their initial problems and have made this a very competitive game.

Where was that play for the first 57 minutes of the game. Oh well. Go get'em next year boys. I'll take a 4-14 to a Grey Cup turnaround any season. Just sucks they had to lose. Congrats to BC.

Swaggerville will always live, we needed something to celebrate this year for Bomber fans. That defense brought that this year. Odell could have made up for his mistakes, but just couldn't hang on.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

To come that close. Damn it! Odell Willis should have picked that off and saved us 7 points and got us 7 points by picking it off and returning it for a Touchdown. But still from 4-14 to the Grey Cup I guess i'm happy the Bombers even made the playoffs let alone the Grey Cup. Anyway, Congrats to the Lions and all of there fans. And thank you Doug Brown for everything. And if you do retire have a happy life away from football.

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

This head referee has the prototypical Canadian accent....

I love that ref. His accent is hilarious and he always seems insecure about whatever he's saying. Half the time he stumbles overs his words and ends up taking 30 seconds to make a call that should have taken 5.

Anyways, so happy the Lions won! It wasn't the prettiest game ever, but they did it. Arland Bruce had a hell of a game and Lulay came up big when it counted.

Archived