NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

charger77

So the Ducks are being designated the "home" team for the Stockholm game and not the Helsinki one, which is odd considering their popularity in Finland. Still, as the Stockholm game will be my first time ever seeing the Ducks live, that makes me very happy :D

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some more oddities for the NHL Premiere: The Rangers are the "away" team for both of their Stockholm games while the Kings are the "home" team for both Stockholm and Berlin.

In other words, the Rangers are on a roadstand and the Kings are on a hometrip...?

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Also the Rags don't get to go to MSG till late October because of Renovations. Calgary and Edmonton will both be on road trips for late December, early January because of the World Juniors.

TV Sked won't be out until August sadly.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

And some big player news. Robyn Regehr has been asked to waive his no movement clause and will accept move to the Buffalo Sabres. per Darren Dreger. I'm gonna miss you Reggie.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

And some big player news. Robyn Regehr has been asked to waive his no movement clause and will accept move to the Buffalo Sabres. per Darren Dreger. I'm gonna miss you Reggie.

Bob MacKenzie is reporting Jeff Carter was traded to Columbus

That is bigger player news, I think.

ESPN's Steve Levy reports Kris Versteeg to the Panthers. Dale Tallon's bound and determined to elevated this team to the level of second-rate Thrashers. well never mind then

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Bad move Columbus, bad move.

Voracek will probably develop into a decent second liner, but that wasn't going to happen in Columbus. My only concern is who's going to pass the puck to both Carter and Nash.

Hold on, the Carter trade actually happened?!?!

PvO6ZWJ.png

A Philly fire sale?

What the hell is going on?

I thought they just needed to dump off one big contract so they could get Bryzgalov in there and that was about it. Why all the moves/potential moves?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Richards couldn't get along with Laviolette and pretty much dogged it in April despite a wrist injury

Carter is a great scorer but can't stay healthy

Both are known party animals and I wouldn't be surprised if they've played a few games hung over

Archived