nm

MoJoTo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cc08.jpg

HA... it's perfect. That's right... can't nobody abuse their liver like me.

I just asked Sterling if I could use his Snappy (the Beloit Snapper) as my avatar, but I will put this to good use... buh-lee that.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I think part of this, guys, is the idea that he is doing board names that can be rendered as actual things. (i.e. Bulls, rather than Heat)

Thats why I don't expect to see a "paynomind" ride past me on a bike, so I don't expect him to do a logo for me.

Nice work, though.... Very creative idea.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I think part fo this, guys, is the idea that he is doing board names that can be rendered as actual things. (i.e. Bulls, rather than Heat)

Thats why I don't expect to see a "paynomind" ride past me on a bike, so I don't expect him to do a logo for me.

Nice work, though.... Very creative idea.

Same here, I don't know how you are going to do a Fusebazell :therock:

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

i dont know wut he can do for a SNOWCAP.. maybe a mountain top..cuz the a snowy hat is not even close to what mine represents

looks like he's had some good ideas so far, he'll come up with something. MoJoTo, keep em coming, these are truely unique...and awesome to boot!

cc01.jpg

diggin' it.

COOL logo, huh?

:P:D:P

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Some great work, very entertaining too--way to go MoJoTo

While they all have strengths--my favorite is Puckguy's, but I like them all...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived