Winnipeg NHL hockey

untvar

Nanooks-logo3-f5.jpgNanooks-logo3-f6.jpg

Hi guys, can I get your opinion on this? I'm designing a hockey uniform, of course starting with the logo.

Which one is better, first or second? The difference(?), one has a sharper zig-zag than the other.

I'm not really a fan of either zig-zag, but the rest of the logo looks pretty :censored: sweet. Maybe try rounding it off like the Bruins' old pooh bear logo, only having it taper to a point at the bottom.

Also, the way you rendered it looks a little weird, with everything done in a light blue/gray except the eyes, nose, and mouth.

two if you put it in a triangle shape similar to the old ducks logo. maybe the background blue or silver and it'll be very nice.

good logo by the way

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

two if you put it in a triangle shape similar to the old ducks logo. maybe the background blue or silver and it'll be very nice.

good logo by the way

I think 2 is the best as well, but I think that a triangle behind it is unneeded. this logo would be fine on it's own.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

First of all your logo looks great. It looks very professional and has just the right amount of detail.

Now for the jersey. I like both but I think for the main set you should use the first one and the second for the alt. The only thing I would change is the dark blue should be more blue and a little darker IMO. I just think it would pop more ya know.

Cant wait to see the finished set man!!

I love the jersey on the right, the diamond pattern is way cool. But like others said, you need a darker color in there. I'd probably suggest incorporating black or a darker blue; I think you could do that and still keep those two shades of purple/blue.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I appreciate everybody that took the time to think about my concept, but a have to disagree with some of you:

color%252520samples.jpg

1) If I use darker blues, the ICY feel [that I want] disappears.

2) I don't know where some of you are seeing purple; all the colors are chosen from the 'pure blue' color pallet. [see print screen above]

I think that the new color looks great! I almost think that it gives it a "colder" feel. It kinda reminds me of an iceberg floating on the ocean ya know.

Anyways I would like to see the first jersey with the new blue on the stripe outlines.

But hell man if you dont like it dont do it... its your concept!! :grin:

Oops I guess I squelched the comments with my over-assertive reply. Anyway here's how the final presentation turned out:

Manitoba%252520Bear%252520logo-jersey%252520Concept%252520f2.jpg

Go to PUCKDRAWN.COM, click on 'full gallery', and you can VOTE for you favorite design. Lots of great designers like Fraser Davidson, Sigma Kappa, Sean Cox Tattoo, Dave Delisle.

Archived