2011-12 European football thread

Viper

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEMPSEY!!!!!!

Nothing else needs to be said.

I don't usually get that excited for a game in the EPL if it's not Newcastle, I went nuts when he scored.

The guy is having a tremendous year. He'll cash in this summer, though I'd like to see him stay at Fulham.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I almost feel bad for Cech since he made such a nice save on the previous play and then couldn't do anything to stop Dempsey's goal. It was a beautiful goal, though, and definitely made up for the ref blowing that penalty call earlier in the game.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

DEMPSEY!!!!!!

I don't usually get that excited for a game in the EPL if it's not Newcastle, I went nuts when he scored.

The guy is having a tremendous year. He'll cash in this summer, though I'd like to see him stay at Fulham.

I like the loyalty factor of him staying at Fulham BUT as a USMNT fan, I'd love for him to have a chance at Champions League football. Playing at the highest level will only help him and the US team.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

DEMPSEY!!!!!!

I like the loyalty factor of him staying at Fulham BUT as a USMNT fan, I'd love for him to have a chance at Champions League football. Playing at the highest level will only help him and the US team.

If Mike Ashley ever wants to spend money. He would be welcomed with open arms on Tyneside :P.

But I'm sure the typical big cats will be making a play for him.

Thank you Norwich!

You're welcome. B):lol:

:D

And congrats on probably assuring another year in the top flight, the EPL always need a club that can pull of Green and Canary yellow.

No way Neymar's better than Messi. No way.

Pele is just being pro Brazilian and anti Argentinian. Anyone with any balance on the issue would disagree with Pele.

Yep, this goes back to the Pele/Maradona debate.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Wigan defeats Manchester United 1-0 in what is easily the biggest win in that club's history. Might be the victory that keeps Wigan in the Premier League for yet another season.

Also, Manchester City beat West Brom 4-0. The title race is back on. :grin:

We all heard about Fabrice Muamba collapsing on the pitch, but he is doing okay now.

Sadly a player in Italy died earlier today after having a heart attack. Piermario Morosini of Livorno. The match was called off, as were all of the Italian matches this weekend.

Rest in Peace, Piermario.

We all heard about Fabrice Muamba collapsing on the pitch, but he is doing okay now.

Sadly a player in Italy died earlier today after having a heart attack. Piermario Morosini of Livorno. The match was called off, as were all of the Italian matches this weekend.

Rest in Peace, Piermario.

So sad. Livorno and Pescara players left the pitch in tears.

spacer.png

Archived