A brand new website

AndrewG70

Great site! I love the consistency with NHLUniforms.com (I don't know why it wouldn't be though), and the great work that you've already shown us with NHLUniforms.com. However, I did notice a few typos in the epilouge, might want to check up on that. Great work again! :notworthy:

Abbey

Abbey.jpg

Absolutely incredible, as usual. Good WHA uniform pics are hard to find. You've really made my day!

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Outstanding work! It's great to see a lot of those old uniforms in color - most of my recollections of the WHA came from B&W newspaper pictures and from the old hockey annuals which also hadn't advanced to using color pix during the days of the WHA.

Great job, but why can't I post on your guest book?

The WHA had some hideous unis--see the first season especially--and then see the Nords & Oilers--the second year the Nords had nice unis, before going to the boring ones they ended the WHA years in...but I guess they were too close tot he Habs, and they were going for a merger--the Oilers looked awful in orange.

But there were some good unis too...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Great job, but why can't I post on your guest book?

Because there was a slight problem with the cide. I just fixed it, so feel free to post away on the guestbook.

Okay--I think I was the first--but I also made a typo or two--oops...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived