State/Province hockey uniforms

IronChefShark

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wanted the logo small so I could fit text on there. I wanted text on there. enough said

continue now <_<

The creator should always have the last word (at least here... where there's no paying client, right?)

You've earned the right to call the shots!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Team Virginia (my take)

virginiaHockey.gif

virginiaLogo.gif

its a Pittsburgh Penguins cut, obviously. the crest stumped me for the longest time so I decided to go sort of a "soccer badge" type logo. the flowers on there are suggestive of the flowering dogwood, which is both the state flower and state tree of Virginia

the avatar is on the avatar thread

and yes, I do have ideas for logos and a color scheme for West Virginia

Great choice to have a "V" shape without resorting to anything the Canucks have ever done--or worse the old RHI Vancouver VooDoo...

and overall--not just the striping choice I like this--If I were a Virginian--I'd buy it...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Team North Carolina

northcarolinaHockey.gif

northcarolinaLogo.gif

obviously I HAD to make it that color. the logo I thought I did okay but the 'north' on the top of the logo is kinda tough to read when resized. I probably could have put more red on the logo too but I couldnt find a way to do so without over detailing it. (there, I dealt with any potential gripe any of you gripe-happy sheep may come up with :P )

Not really feeling the latest one, ICS. A little too simple for my tastes, but I suppose that when trying to come up with 50 different striping patterns, some a re bound to be simpler than others.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived