NCAA Concept Championships

blase

What Concept Champs would you like to see next?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is too hard to vote for, so I'm gonna pick at random.

I'll admit that JJSCOTT's Oregon State logos deserve to win,

and to be honest, I didn't even expect to get to the elite eight with my Navy concept.

I actuallly did a random thing and got Oregon State, sorry man it was too hard for me too pick.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Nah I think Navy's concept deserves to win. The Oregon State concept is a fantastic rendering but it is really detailed and the full body logo has a few issues (like the paw). IMO the Florida concept was the best, followed by Navy, then Oregon State. A very competitive contest though, I was surprised

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Wow, it's tied! Voted for Navy so I could be eliminated about the champion (even though most of the field would have beaten me anyway). Also think that Navy gets little attention in terms of redesign, and I think it's a great logo.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Nice work, both logos in the finals are sweet. I would have loved to enter , but this was going on during my move-in day/week. I really had no time to get anything done, which I'm pretty upset about. Maybe do an NFL one? I have time to get things done now, I'd be up for it

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Crazy! I came on to wrap this thing up and it's tied again!!!

I'm going to be away from my computer for a bit so can someone let me know what happens first either a) who the first to 30 was or b ) or has the most votes in four hours from now!

Congrats Missouri Tigers! Great competition hope we have more in the future! This loss stings even more cause it was to a Navy concept and my brother went to AFA so I have become a big fan of them. ouch. Was really fun concept and contest to do though.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

So I lost to the champion? I guess I can feel better about how bad my logo was now :rolleyes: . Anyway, congratulations Missouri Tigers. Even though this isn't my forte, I loved being a part of this and I hope their are more of these in the future.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Nice work, both logos in the finals are sweet. I would have loved to enter , but this was going on during my move-in day/week. I really had no time to get anything done, which I'm pretty upset about. Maybe do an NFL one? I have time to get things done now, I'd be up for it

I like that Idea, and why not start it soon while the NFL hype is going strong? We could even shoot for 1 concept per team (although it may take a couple weeks to get them all in).

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Archived