NCAA Concept Championships

blase

What Concept Champs would you like to see next?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yep, recieved the West Virginia logo. Amazing what people can produce in 24 hours!

The West Virginia set includes a primary and secondary logo plus a wordmark. You are welcome to do that yourselevs but you don't have to. I figured voting will come down to overall execution regardless of how many logos are in a submission. I hope everyone's cool with that??? Just trying to keep it simple.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, recieved the West Virginia logo. Amazing what people can produce in 24 hours!

The West Virginia set includes a primary and secondary logo plus a wordmark. You are welcome to do that yourselevs but you don't have to. I figured voting will come down to overall execution regardless of how many logos are in a submission. I hope everyone's cool with that??? Just trying to keep it simple.

Should have mine in tonight. This is a good thing to note-- I have both as well.

Also bumping this up to the top to get more people to join in.

Can I re-submit mine ? I also had a secondary, alternate and woodmark but, after rereading the guidelines it sounded like only 1 primary logo was alowed.

I can repost my concept tonight if it's ok with you, blase...

Nevermind, I sent you the complete set of logos already.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

It sucks but I sent mine in. Definitely not winning this :P

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I got five entries so far and have another four who have said they will do one. Like I said before, I'll run with whatever numbers but I'd love to have more. I know there are a heap of people who could submit something so c'mon get involved. The more numbers the more interesting this thing will be.

I just sent mine in, I'm assuming we were supposed to PM them right? Let me know if you got it, can't wait to see what everyone else came up with. I'm just hoping I can last a round or two :P.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

After going through about 5 different designs for different schools, I ended submitting a concept for Oklahoma St. Hopefully we can get as many entries as possible and have a great competition!

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I'll take miami. I already have an idea for them.

Dammit! I was about to pencil myself in for them.

I do plan on doing one of these, however. I'll be like the Arkansas Little-Rock of the tournament. No expectations, and I won't make it past the first round. But why the hell not, you know?

25yzwqg.png

I do plan on doing one of these, however. I'll be like the Arkansas Little-Rock of the tournament. No expectations, and I won't make it past the first round. But why the hell not, you know?

Blase said more than one person can do the same team. However, I understand if you wouldn't want to by chance of them being too similar.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Blase said more than one person can do the same team. However, I understand if you wouldn't want to by chance of them being too similar.

Yeah, so I just sent blase my entry. I did the Tulsa Golden Hurricanes.

25yzwqg.png

Archived