College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now THAT looks good. Paul Lukas can hate on NIKE from his nursing home all he wants, but they make some LEGIT uniforms. From head to toe.

Wish TCU would order some white/purple and black/purple gloves. They are still either wearing grey/black or white. The retail gloves with purple are the wrong shade of purple.

VPI wore Orange pants today for I assume the first time. I like, I like.

Does this mean a "Orange Crush" where they wear Orange on Orange is on the horizon? Probably.

b07832ba20be43ad330fecdb42e2f59a-getty-130759834.jpg

Trust me, you do NOT want to see orange on orange on orange. :P

As for Rutgers, I've defended their alternates because black's been a school color for them for as long as I can remember and isn't really a case of BFBS, but they don't look right to me going entirely black. It would look a ton more better if they wore them with red pants

EDIT: Also, this is apparently the third time this month Rutgers is wearing some sort of black helmet :therock:

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Does this mean a "Orange Crush" where they wear Orange on Orange is on the horizon? Probably.

Trust me, you do NOT want to see orange on orange on orange. :P

As for Rutgers, I've defended their alternates because black's been a school color for them for as long as I can remember and isn't really a case of BFBS, but they don't look right to me going entirely black. It would look a ton more better if they wore them with red pants

EDIT: Also, this is apparently the third time this month Rutgers is wearing some sort of black helmet :therock:

Oh I agree, I'm not campaigning for them to wear orange on orange by any means.

I also agree that this Rutgers look would potentially be better with Scarlet pants.

PS - I'm still bitter at Syracuse for what you all did to the Mountaineers last Friday. :cry:

90758391980.gif

I thoroughly enjoyed the orange pants today, but I think they'd be much better if the striping "matched" that of the jerseys, with two maroon stripes on the outside and a single white stripe in the middle.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I thoroughly enjoyed the orange pants today, but I think they'd be much better if the striping "matched" that of the jerseys, with two maroon stripes on the outside and a single white stripe in the middle.

The striping matches the orange jersey and the orange helmet. And this is the second time this year VT has worn orange pants.

media%2Fgettyphoto%2F2011%5C10%5C28%5C130727125.jpg

That helmet is perfect, the rest of the uniform not so much. Last Years pants with the purple striping looked a lot better. Stripes make the ugly, beautiful

Once again demonstrating that I disagree with every single opinion you have. The stripe on the helmet is the worst part of the entire uniform.

OSU

2011-H-G-1.png

2011-J-O.png

2011-P-G.png

This is just about the only time where I can tolerate the gray helmets & pants. It's another good look for OSU, the streak continues. :P

This looks better than their white-orange-white combo last week, mainly because the colors pop out so much better. The pants help to compliment the interior of the shoulder hoops, and going with the maroon helmet over the white helmet was a pretty solid choice as well. Hopefully they never do a traffic cone look.

That's probably their best look all season. Great to see that they brought back the frog.

Eh, black-yellow-black is okay for Oregon, not so bad. Green-Yellow-Green or Green-Yellow-Steel might've looked better, though.

I'm still waiting for Oregon to wear a yellow helmet again. I don't understand why they won't whip it out, it'd make for a few great combos. Yellow-green-yellow, yellow-green-green, yellow-green-steel, yellow-white-green...I could go on. It looked good during the '09 Civil War, that's for sure.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Is notre dame wearing their new helmets? It's hard to tell, but if so during the day the helmet blends a lot better w/ the pants.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That helmet is perfect, the rest of the uniform not so much. Last Years pants with the purple striping looked a lot better. Stripes make the ugly, beautiful

Once again demonstrating that I disagree with every single opinion you have. The stripe on the helmet is the worst part of the entire uniform.

It'd be nice if TCU would use more purple. It is the school color.

FsQiF2W.png

Archived