College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Oooooooo, look at all the stuff we already talked about.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"we"? You know, I can see where some people might find that site of interest. If you're not one of them, you could just decide to not comment at all. Is that ever a consideration for you... just not commenting?

Oh damn... from http://www.nikeblog.com/2011/07/25/ohio-state-nike-pro-combat-uniform/

Last week I shared the list of teams that would don 2011 Nike Pro Combat gear this season, as well as when they?d do it. Well since then, the internet has buzzed with the rumor that above is the Ohio State Pro Combat uniform. (They?ll wear them when they take on Wisconsin.) For what it?s worth, I highly doubt this is legit and would strongly encourage you to take this with a grain of salt. If I had to bet, I?d say it?s a Photoshop. It?s not hard to do, and similar PS?s of other teams already exist. Be that as it may, this is what the Pro Combat stuff for Ohio State could look like: a largely blacked out uniform with occasional red and silver accenting. So if this were what tOSU were to sport against the Badgers, would it be a good look?

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Oh damn... from http://www.nikeblog.com/2011/07/25/ohio-state-nike-pro-combat-uniform/

Last week I shared the list of teams that would don 2011 Nike Pro Combat gear this season, as well as when they?d do it. Well since then, the internet has buzzed with the rumor that above is the Ohio State Pro Combat uniform. (They?ll wear them when they take on Wisconsin.) For what it?s worth, I highly doubt this is legit and would strongly encourage you to take this with a grain of salt. If I had to bet, I?d say it?s a Photoshop. It?s not hard to do, and similar PS?s of other teams already exist. Be that as it may, this is what the Pro Combat stuff for Ohio State could look like: a largely blacked out uniform with occasional red and silver accenting. So if this were what tOSU were to sport against the Badgers, would it be a good look?

FAKE

FAKE

Davidson inadvertently cursed the sports design world with his templates, lol. seems like everytime someone sees a uni concept with one of those it gets a mention somewhere as "a new nike concept"

and DMH, update your avatar/sig links man,what the hell!?? LOL

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

you're such a dick bag, why don't you leave the board and kill yourself already?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I have an official hater? That's so freaking awesome! Dude this is hilarious. Keep going I want to see this!

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

666jk.jpg

Sigh. I was really hoping my first real hater would actually know how to troll. Crossing out my sig with a red line? Lame. Be more creative than that. Attack something more personal. That's what gets people. You really need to practice trolling before you actually try it out. Trolling is an art, and as an art, it should be perfected before it is performed.

this is just the start of things you :censored: ass, lets not kill this thread though k?

Oooooh, good one. I almost actually responded to that. Much better than just crossing out a sig. Using what people know me and Kevin for and telling me not to do it even though you did it yourself. A not so savvy internet goer would fall for that. But I've seen this stuff before. You honestly picked probably the worst person to troll on this board. Your supposed to make people mad, not make them laugh at you.

this is just the start of things you :censored: ass, lets not kill this thread though k?

Oooooh, good one. I almost actually responded to that. Much better than just crossing out a sig. Using what people know me and Kevin for and telling me not to do it even though you did it yourself. A not so savvy internet goer would fall for that. But I've seen this stuff before. You honestly picked probably the worst person to troll on this board. Your supposed to make people mad, not make them laugh at you.

this is gonna get intresting

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

I thought this thread was made specifically to avoid thespleenenator's trolling?

My trolling? Some guy just randomly starts to hate me and looks like an idiot. Who wouldn't have fun with that?

Somehow this feels like he created a second account just to have a hater. It just seems way too convenient to me. If not him, then someone else on this board created a second account. That's what it feels like to me, I have been wrong before and if I am this time, then I'm wrong.

Archived