College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIU's new uniforms. And for comparison's sake: the old.

I don't like how FIU's new uniforms contain almost no gold at all, as they look too plain for my liking. Also,it might just be the lighting but the helmet also appears to be a different shade of blue than the jersey and pants.

Maybe it's just me, but the helmet appears to be black.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

http://astate.wirthless.com/index_old.html

I wish I could contact these guys somehow to draw them an actual yellow jersey and pants instead of letting them recolor my work. The yellow jersey and pants look like :censored:, as does that bronze (WTF?) helmet. Nevermind the fact that the Wikipedia image they took those from has yellow pants to begin with, so I'm not sure what's going on.

I'd also like credit for the use of my work.

ASU uniform creator

http://astate.wirthless.com/

that was fun

10qflvs.png

Yeah, it's all fun and games until this happens:

Untitled-72.png

:puke:

I think I can one-up the ugliness of the new set...

ASUWTF.png

That one doesn't look too bad. The one above however...

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Personally I think their alternate set will look best:

282p8gw.png

I assuming the object is to destroy the players retinas, am I correct?

FIU's new uniforms. And for comparison's sake: the old.

I don't like that url for the "old" uniforms.

kendall-berry-stabbing-death-fiu. Not exactly the best link you could have given us.

Archived