canzman

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't sure where to put this, but here's the latest update from Rex Watch

299823_298672400151609_147262525292598_1111758_1486773080_n.jpg

Rex Ryan Plays Patriots Fan in New Adam Sandler Movice

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

the steelers are wearing their throwbacks for the first time this season against the ravens sunday night.

they only have 3 more home games after this so i guess its going to be the bengals, browns, or rams for the other alt. game.

I'm glad they didn't wear them last month. The pink accessories would have ruined an otherwise flawless look.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

the steelers are wearing their throwbacks for the first time this season against the ravens sunday night.

they only have 3 more home games after this so i guess its going to be the bengals, browns, or rams for the other alt. game.

I'm glad they didn't wear them last month. The pink accessories would have ruined an otherwise flawless look.

good point, that would have been terrible. 4 weeks of pink is stupid. 1 week would suffice.

Few corrections for Week 9's post:

? Steelers throwback has white shoes, not black.

? Raiders have white shoes as well, not black.

? The Redskins' unis are posted twice. Once in place of the Seahawks.

? Wrong socks for the Bills.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived