Kansas City Scouts New Jerseys

KCScout76

kc_scouts_alt.gif

With our mayor, Kay Barnes proposal for a new downtown arena, we are hoping for a major sports team to be it's main occupant. The NHL? Even with all it's problems - the return of the Kansas City Scouts in 2008. A dream for us.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Good update--based on the previous unis--although does the league own the name & logo? Does New Jersey--(where the original KC Scouts re now)?

It would be better to see contraction first--but I understand your excitement at the possible return of the Boy Scouts...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I don't follow the NHL as closely as I used to. Who do you feel should be contracted?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Main crest way too big. BTW, what team template are you using? Is it Buffalo's because it looks very familiar, especially the shoulders.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

It's an okay concept, but I agree that the logo is WAY too big. Also, I don't like the yellow on the shoulders. It looks too much like a bow-tie to me. I would suggest just making the shoulders straight across...

I don't follow the NHL as closely as I used to. Who do you feel should be contracted?

Every team south of the Mason Dixon line (save for Dallas) and the Ducks.

Return Carolina to Hartford.

Return Phoenix to Winnipeg.

Return New Jersey to Kansas City.

Move Tampa Bay to Quebec City.

Move Nashville to Milwaukee (hey, their owner is from Wisconsin, so I can dream)

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I don't follow the NHL as closely as I used to.  Who do you feel should be contracted?

Every team south of the Mason Dixon line (save for Dallas) and the Ducks.

Return Carolina to Hartford.

Return Phoenix to Winnipeg.

Return New Jersey to Kansas City.

Move Tampa Bay to Quebec City.

Move Nashville to Milwaukee (hey, their owner is from Wisconsin, so I can dream)

and atlanta????

So you'd keep Anaheim, but lose Los Angeles? And it was ok to move to Dallas, but not to have teams in any of these other places?

Meh, this whole "no hockey south of the Arctic Circle" movement bores me.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

i would move all the canadian and original six teams to south america......

move LA to Poughkeepsie

move Colorado to Shreveport

move Dallas to Hillary Base Station

move Atlanta to Sri Lanka

move Florida to Helsinki

move Carolina to Reykjavik

move Nashville to Istanbul

move Columbus to Manila

move the Islanders to Madagascar

move Buffalo to Crete

move Anaheim to the Moon

and let Tampa Bay stay put.

:P

i'd move the rangers to siberia

the islanders to texas

the habs to sydney, australia

and the ducks to bettman's backyard

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

and atlanta????

::pulls plug::

Maybe if the Bulldogs and YellowJackets started playing hockey, Atlanta would give a damn, but they are not an NHL city.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

So you'd keep Anaheim, but lose Los Angeles? And it was ok to move to Dallas, but not to have teams in any of these other places?

Meh, this whole "no hockey south of the Arctic Circle" movent bores me.

No, Anaheim would go, LA would stay.

The reason Dallas can stay but the other cities would have to leave is because Dallas is the only southern team that can draw. The south in general doesn't care for pro sports period, let alone hockey.

It has nothing to do with geography, it's about fan support (or lack there of).

snappers_sig.gif

This is a little off topic but with the NHL's popularity not doing so well in the states, why would anyone want a NHL franchise nowadays?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

This is a little off topic but with the NHL's popularity not doing so well in the states, why would anyone want a NHL franchise nowadays?

Same reason people are interested in the ABA: being involved in sports is fun. If you're a billionaire, the best way to do that is to own a pro team.

I was wondering something myself, though. In this era of extreme political correctness, would a new owner, or the NHL's Board of Governors, despite the history behind the name, allow a team to be called the Scouts?

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

cities like winnipeg, quebec city, hartford, milwaukee, and kc want teams because the fans there care about the sport. the reason the nhl isnt popular is because their are to many southern teams in cities that dont care about hockey.

here is my list:

phoenix-back to winnipeg

carolina-back to hartford

tampa bay-to quebec city

la-to seattle

nashville-to milwaukee

dallas can stay because they are the only southern team that makes money

anihiem (sp?), florida, and atlanta fold

Archived