NFL Uniforms 2011 (Week 4)

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baltimore+Ravens+v+New+York+Jets+chW4PTSgOwsl.jpg

Darrelle+Revis+Baltimore+Ravens+v+New+York+2Cr-ZDsXcSOl.jpg

Like this matchup.

Except, according to the Ravens website . . .

Ravens Wearing All Black Uniforms

29_AllBlack_InStory.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Atlanta @ Seattle

I guess that means we'll see the Sealhawks again. <_<

Hopefully, they surprise all of us and wear the green this weekend.

That would be a great surprise. I love that lime green alternate, I think it looks really bad as a whole when they combine it with the dark navy pants. The helemt is one shade of blue, then there's the bright green jersey, and then they throw in yet another shade of blue for the pants. It's just a mess.

Green top/white bottom with the dark socks would look great.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Atlanta @ Seattle

I guess that means we'll see the Sealhawks again. <_<

Hopefully, they surprise all of us and wear the green this weekend.

That would be a great surprise. I love that lime green alternate, I think it looks really as a whole when they combine it with the dark navy pants. The helemt is one shade of blue, then there's the bright green jersey, and then they throw in yet another shade of blue for the pants. It's just a mess.

Green top/white bottom would look great with the dark socks would look great.

. . .

Agreed, although I wouldn't necessarily use 'great' as the adjective, more like acceptable.

Wearing those florescent green jerseys will only look acceptable IMO with their white pants and helmet matching socks as stated. They tried the florescent green with blue pants and it just didn't work, just like Cincinnati first tried their alternate orange jerseys with black pants and they didn't have a winner 'til wearing the white pants with them.

Should be

redskins-rams-ap-092610_606.jpg

red pants?

The Redskins should wear their gold pants to show the Rams what they're missing.

Yea they should wear red. It seems like they always wear that combo in these types of road games. It's strange, but I feel like we've played the Rams and Lions in close, early season, road games every one of the last five years.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Should be

redskins-rams-ap-092610_606.jpg

I hope so. The 'Skins in gold pants looks odd to me.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Darrelle+Revis+Baltimore+Ravens+v+New+York+2Cr-ZDsXcSOl.jpg

Like this matchup.

Except, according to the Ravens website . . .

Ravens Wearing All Black Uniforms

29_AllBlack_InStory.jpg

If Ravens go Darth Vader and Jets go Storm Trooper, would this be the first all-black vs. all-white matchup we've seen in the NFL?

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

If Ravens go Darth Vader and Jets go Storm Trooper, would this be the first all-black vs. all-white matchup we've seen in the NFL?

Doubtful, unless the Jaguars all-black alternate was never against the Colts.

You're right...2007 game in JAX

09000d5d80388b25_gallery_600.jpg

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Yea, in fact, it happened the season before in 06 too.....BUT, the Colts wore BLUE socks.....with the Jets wearing those white socks, it should be the first true head-to-ankle black vs white game in NFL history.

Yea, in fact, it happened the season before in 06 too.....BUT, the Colts wore BLUE socks.....with the Jets wearing those white socks, it should be the first true head-to-ankle black vs white game in NFL history.

But the Jets have green sleeves. What's the difference between that and colored socks?

6uXNWAo.png

Archived