NFL Uniforms 2011 (Week 4)

Dexter Morgan

Atlanta @ Seattle

I guess that means we'll see the Sealhawks again. <_<

Hopefully, they surprise all of us and wear the green this weekend.

That would be a great surprise. I love that lime green alternate, I think it looks really bad as a whole when they combine it with the dark navy pants. The helemt is one shade of blue, then there's the bright green jersey, and then they throw in yet another shade of blue for the pants. It's just a mess.

Green top/white bottom with the dark socks would look great.

I just played a game of madden with the above look and you are right, that looks great!

spacer.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Ravens go Darth Vader and Jets go Storm Trooper, would this be the first all-black vs. all-white matchup we've seen in the NFL?

Doubtful, unless the Jaguars all-black alternate was never against the Colts.

You're right...2007 game in JAX

09000d5d80388b25_gallery_600.jpg

Speaking of the Jaguars, they will be in all-white Sunday at home against New Orleans.

The team name shouldn't determine a team's colors though. I can't say I've seen many navy/orange bears or blue/silver lions. ;P

When the team's colors are already based off the team name, why shouldn't they use said colors appropriately?

"appropriately" need not mean overly literally. Unless you're going to dress them in feathers, there's no need to go black head-to-toe. Good look for a mime, bad look for a football team.

it begins. check out nfl.com. going to be lots of pink for 4 weeks

Yippee!! Nothing better, then watching your favorite team eff up their uniform for 25% of the season, with that pink garbage.

Even women think its overkill. Do it for ONE WEEK. You don't need to ram this down everyone's throats for five stinkin' weeks of the season. We get it. The NFL loves them some women and hates breast cancer. Join the club. We all hate it.

Why not have "a cause" for each month of the season? Maybe November could be erectile dysfunction month. December could be "tongue gets stuck to the flagpole" prevention month.

I'm going to say it. A team named the Ravens should wear all-black the majority of the time, and then the purple jersey with the black pants as an alternate.

That's just crazy. So if that's the case should Buffalo be wearing brown uniforms with perhaps ..... tan pants?

After all, whoever heard of a blue Bison :therock:

th_buff_chargin.gif

I'm going to say it. A team named the Ravens should wear all-black the majority of the time, and then the purple jersey with the black pants as an alternate.

That's just crazy. So if that's the case should Buffalo be wearing brown uniforms with perhaps ..... tan pants?

th_buff_chargin.gif

Nah but when your colors are black and purple, with the logo being black, it isn't exactly that crazy.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

The Ravens should wear all black because they're menacing thugs and ought to look the part, which they don't in purple jerseys with '90s numbers.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

th_buff_chargin.gif

BLUE PANTS THIS WEEK AT CINCI FOR BUFFALO????

Archived