NFL Uniforms 2011 (Week 4)

Dexter Morgan

What was up with several home teams in white this week? Chargers/Dolphins and Browns/Titans come to mind right away. I get it when it is hot in the South and trying to gain the heat "edge" on the visitors, but Cleveland and San Diego? Is this merely a chance to show the home fans the white jersey (and perhaps boost their sales)?

savedpictures013-1.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chargers always wear white at home to start the season.

As for the Browns, the all white look is the "traditional" Browns look, and for whatever reason they decided to wear it full time this season.

What was up with several home teams in white this week? Chargers/Dolphins and Browns/Titans come to mind right away. I get it when it is hot in the South and trying to gain the heat "edge" on the visitors, but Cleveland and San Diego? Is this merely a chance to show the home fans the white jersey (and perhaps boost their sales)?

The Jag-u-wars also wore white at home. It was strange seeing the Saints on the road in their black over gold set.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

What is with the state of Arizona and black uniforms?

It's the insecurity of relatively-recent teams struggling for attention. Notice the Suns dont feel compelled to play these games.

Ummm...

86Lxi.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Plus the rising phoenix logo looks like something my dog threw up.

I've always thought it to be like the flaming prank bag of :censored: you leave on your neighbor's porch, but dog vomit works too :D

Anyways, I've never found a legitimate reason for the Cardinals to have broken out a black set, other than "IT SELLZ AND THE KIDDOS THINK ITZ KEEEWWL!". I just remember seeing it for the first time and thinking, WHY? It doesn't help matters that it's a poorly designed uniform to begin with.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Well, with all the pink being worn in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness, I thought it would be great if a coach could dress, like say, cee lo green.................

this

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived