NFL Uniforms 2011 (Week 4)

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the pink on the field makes Buffalo's shoulder stripes look pink. A bunch of people here identified that as a potential issue, and here we are.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The yard-marker arrows on the field in Jacksonville are painted in the wrong direction on the near-sideline on the right side of the field (don't know what direction that is...)

Job opening on the EverBank Field grounds crew...

FieldSnafu.jpg

Great Job...but who're the Chefs?

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Rams white pants are uuuugly.

If, when, and ever the Skins change up uniforms a little, in concepts or otherwise, it's paramount they keep the white over red look. They won three super bowls in them. THOSE are classics imo.

Rams' white pants looks good, they maybe just need to make the gold stripe thinner it looks wide on tv.

Cardinals are wearing the black alts, and they look awful.

I like em a lot actually. I'm a huge fan of the Cardinals whole identity. Especially their uniforms.

I love their whole set, I just wish they would wear a Black helmet with the black jersey.

spacer.png

I like em a lot actually. I'm a huge fan of the Cardinals whole identity. Especially their uniforms.

The problem with the black alts are the white numbers. Red numbers with a white outline would've helped them immensely.

And the Cards' uniforms have slowly, but surely, looked worse to me as the years have gone by (I still LOVE the logo, though. That can definetely stay). I'm not exactly advocating a return to the Plummer set paired with the current logo, but the Cards look better simple than they do modern. Oh, and the AZ flag needs to come back to the sleeves somehow. It looked awesome as it was previously used (probably because it's the best state flag in the nation).

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I love their whole set, I just wish they would wear a Black helmet with the black jersey.

???

You can't wish for something that isn't permitted by NFL rules ....

A 2nd helmet is only permitted if it's a throwback set, not an alternate such as AZ's black jersey

This isn't the NCAA, only 1 helmet is allowed by NFL rules.

???

You can't wish for something that isn't permitted by NFL rules ....

A 2nd helmet is only permitted if it's a throwback set, not an alternate such as AZ's black jersey

This isn't the NCAA, only 1 helmet is allowed by NFL rules.

I know that, but one can wish. Heck if they would just get rid of that horrible grey facemask, it would be an improvement.

spacer.png

The Ravens look hilarious in all black with the pink gloves and cleats. Not necessarily bad, just funny.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

>>>>

I could probably tolerate all this pink during October if the NFL at least used a light pastel version of it, similar to the Palermo soccer shirt.

This pink they've got the teams wearing is just way too bright and practically fuchsia. It looks especially bad on teams like the J-E-T-S, Packers, Eagles ....

palermo_polo_pink_0506.gif

I love the home and away uniforms, but the black alt is baaaad. Just doesn't look like the cardinals, which, by the way were named after the color, not the bird. I would love if they used the 80's jerseys with the black trim as alts.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived