2011 MLB Postseason

TBGKon

Ok, this is it. Showdown. I'd walk them full, to hell with it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beard vs. Beard. Whose beard outbeards? Berkman appears to have the edge here.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Ok, this is it. Showdown. I'd walk them full, to hell with it.

The issue there is you leave yourself in a position where the batter knows you have to pitch strikes. The benefit is you don't pitch to Berkman or Pujols and have a force out at every base. I probably wouldn't do that. I'd rather be in a position where a base hit likely only ties the game.

IUe6Hvh.png

If only this was game 7 I'd say it's one of the greatest world series finishes ever.

twitter

This is actually quite humorous. It's like the Rangers pitching bet against the Rangers hitting.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived