Some NHL Concepts (feedback needed)

OhioSportsMan61

here are four new concepts ive put together and have sent them into different websites. hope you guys enjoy!

C&C always welcome

Wild:

this was my entry for HJC's winter classic concept. i wanted to keep an "old school" feel to it, but not stray too far away from their current identity.

wc2.png

Lightning:

with a new team identity, comes a new alternate! i love their new look, but i absolutely hate their current alternate. i wanted to keep the black though, because i personally think it makes the jersey pop out more.

TBL_edited-1.png

Bruins:

this was already posted on HJC, but i figured id post it here. this is a concept based off of the 1932 uniforms that could possible be used as an alternate/throwback.

bruinsalt_edited-1.png

Blue Jackets:

for the jackets, i originally wanted to 'fix' their current alternate. i dont really like the use of vintage white on it, or the yokes for that matter. i think this turned out pretty well, so i may go back and make a matching white! no red necessary, after all, they are called the BLUE jackets. i know i know, the ohio flag has red in it, but i think that the little amount of red used compliments the blue just like the jets uniforms.

cbjfixedalt_edited-1.png

enjoy!

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those pants are waaay too Rangers, but if you are going to use them, swap the silver and white so that the striping matches the sleeves and waist of the jersey.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

here are four new concepts ive put together and have sent them into different websites. hope you guys enjoy!

C&C always welcome

Wild:

this was my entry for HJC's winter classic concept. i wanted to keep an "old school" feel to it, but not stray too far away from their current identity.

wc2.png

Lightning:

with a new team identity, comes a new alternate! i love their new look, but i absolutely hate their current alternate. i wanted to keep the black though, because i personally think it makes the jersey pop out more.

TBL_edited-1.png

Bruins:

this was already posted on HJC, but i figured id post it here. this is a concept based off of the 1932 uniforms that could possible be used as an alternate/throwback.

bruinsalt_edited-1.png

Blue Jackets:

for the jackets, i originally wanted to 'fix' their current alternate. i dont really like the use of vintage white on it, or the yokes for that matter. i think this turned out pretty well, so i may go back and make a matching white! no red necessary, after all, they are called the BLUE jackets. i know i know, the ohio flag has red in it, but i think that the little amount of red used compliments the blue just like the jets uniforms.

cbjfixedalt_edited-1.png

enjoy!

Where did you get that template?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty good. The lace-up collar seems kinda pointless, though, and while I like the idea of the pants stripes, I think you need to add in a black stripe between the white and red so that it matches the striping on the jersey.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived