S J Sharks Concept

Snowcap30

I almost like it. I agree about the yoke. I also don't like the way the sleeve stripes would just kindof stop. Maybe have it end before it gets to the underarm, so that it would wrap around?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I love the "wave" look - nice collar too, It really looks nice with the "tie-ups"

Pretty sweeeeeet concept! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I like it. It's perfect as is. Very narf.

Great Job.

Indeed.

Bravo!

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Really, really nice. This is one of the most professional looking concepts I've seen in awhile.

I do agree with some of the above comments. While I don't hate the shoulders being black, I'd be interested in seeing a version without the black, but with a secondary logo (I love secondaries!) and no tie neck. It would be a really clean, modern version that way.

Again, I really am a fan of this jersey and it goes into my personal CCSL NHL jersey concept Hall of Fame - "Best Sharks Alternate Ever"

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

using the secondary logo didnt look too good bc of the teal on teal so i changed the teal in the logo to white and it looked out of place.

i actually tried it without black and it looked weird, like something was missing.

ill toy with some things later and see wut i come up with

untitled-1.png

Very, very nice. It's consistent. I love consistency.

I concur!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived