SEC logo with added A&M and Mizzou banners

paynomind

"Ole Miss" is how the Athletic Department prefers to be called. Same goes for LSU. "Mizzou" is a nickname.

I don't know if MU prefers to be known as Missouri or Mizzou, but the latter is at least "official" enough to show up here.

mizzouhoops9.jpg

The banner logo looks nice. Texas A&M and Missouri seem to fit well with the rest, the colors, the names, something about it looks like they should have been with the SEC from the jump.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

thank god it doesn't say mizzou. i always thought that sounded pretty busch league. the sec should have required missouri to change their colors to green and change up their mascot to spice it up a little bit. we already have auburn tigers and LSU Tigers. Just what we need, more tigers.

Wow. This from a guy who capitalized only 5 letters in your entire post. Please, just don't... come back, pretty much.

lol, I can't wrap myself around the fact that he used "busch" for "bush". Don't you gravitate towards to easier spelling?

"Ole Miss" is how the Athletic Department prefers to be called. Same goes for LSU. "Mizzou" is a nickname.

I don't know if MU prefers to be known as Missouri or Mizzou, but the latter is at least "official" enough to show up here.

mizzouhoops9.jpg

exactly what i was referring to. bush league.

Archived