New Marlins Script with old colors

habsfan1

Since there's still hostility towards the new Marlins unique look, I`ve decided to make something that might appeal to fans who want to see them go back to something more normal. Here's a script that looks more like something you'll find on a regular baseball jersey, and not something from a chidren's ride at a Miami amusement park. Teal is included as the primary color, again...

Marlins-3.png

Only change I would make is to dye the accent orange where you have it white. I would have much rather them do this then what they have now.

I originally tried that before posting this and I thought that it looked too much like the San Jose Sharks and not enough like the Florida....I mean Miami Marlins. But I'll work on more of their new stuff and I'll try using some orange as well.

Only change I would make is to dye the accent orange where you have it white. I would have much rather them do this then what they have now.

I originally tried that before posting this and I thought that it looked too much like the San Jose Sharks and not enough like the Florida....I mean Miami Marlins. But I'll work on more of their new stuff and I'll try using some orange as well.

There's not much black it in though, and there is alot with San Jose. Sharks also don't use much silver. The teal the Sharks have is also much darker. I can tell the difference at least. I did it on paint and have it on my computer, but I don't know how to upload it to the board. Its a small change. I wouldn't swap out the silver for orange though.

This is what I would do.

marlinschange.png

I don't think you need to go overboard with the orange. I like the teal and silver with the black outline.

This is also my suggestion for the hat.

marlinshat.png

Kind of split on whether its better or worse then what you had. I'm not a big fan of the tone being the same as the cap, but its pretty clear to make the outline on, and same tones are pretty popular now with hat designs. May not be a bad idea for a team to do it. Just tried changing the teal M to white and it just looks awful with that color combo. I feel there's a better combo out there with these colors then what both you and I have for the cap. Just don't know what it is yet.

It's amazing how making the outlines consistent can improve the overall compared to what was unveiled.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived