City/State Color Schemes

EvilEmpire

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope I'm not stealing your thunder, but this reminded me of a similar side-project I've been working on. The State Logo Color Project. I just figured this would be an appropriate place to post these, seeing as how a lot of recolor threads are disliked (as you can probably tell, I however, find them quite amusing).

(Again, EvilEmpire, I don't mean to threadjack, this just seemed like the appropriate place to post these. If you'd like me to remove them I understand :grin:)

Actually, I'm glad you put it there. I wanted to see everybody's ideas and thoughts. I don't really want to see just my ideas, I made this thread so people can post thier concepts so, feel free post your ideas if u like (that goes for everyone). Also your AZ logos and your Jags logo with the heat's color scheme are awesome.

Good deal, and thank you. Here's my home state, Missouri:

Missouri-2.png

Hope I'm not stealing your thunder, but this reminded me of a similar side-project I've been working on. The State Logo Color Project. I just figured this would be an appropriate place to post these, seeing as how a lot of recolor threads are disliked (as you can probably tell, I however, find them quite amusing).

(Again, EvilEmpire, I don't mean to threadjack, this just seemed like the appropriate place to post these. If you'd like me to remove them I understand :grin:)

Actually, I'm glad you put it there. I wanted to see everybody's ideas and thoughts. I don't really want to see just my ideas, I made this thread so people can post thier concepts so, feel free post your ideas if u like (that goes for everyone). Also your AZ logos and your Jags logo with the heat's color scheme are awesome.

Missouri-2.png

I love the Blues colors the best.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Missouri-2.png

When you have one team called the Cardinals, and one called the Blues ... I think you're stuck with some red/blue combo. What if you retained the cardinals colours, and set the music note to blue instead of red. Same colour set ... just a different emphasis.

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

Here's Texas

Texas.png

And yeah, I see what you're saying Gregmond. I was just trying to retain the emphasis on primary color first for each logo. That's what I'm kinda trying to do for each set. I realize now that some don't work out as well as others do.

The Rangers, Texans and Spurs look great in Stars colors. The Mavs, Rangers and Texans look great in Astros colors. The Astros look great in Mavs color, very outerspaceish color scheme, also the Cowboys and stars look good in those colors.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

im doing edmonton

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived