The MLS Impact jersey presentation: dec 1st

bleuet

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we are the earthquakes! san jose! and we s**t on the galaxyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! these shirts look like they should be san jose's shirts. way to rip us off montreal

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

If the Quakes ever get their heads out of their asses and start wearing blue again instead of black, you've got a point.

Anyway, from the limited visual evidence, I'm assuming this is just some generic Adidas template that was clicked-and-filled appropriately. Nothing too appealing here.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I am looking for better pictures to post here.

You won't see a sort of brilliant cross filled with small fleur de lyson the front. Its a nice touch!

No black stripes but the cross filled with fleur de lys is better then stripes I think. Its innovation. It was one or the other.

A classic bit conservative look that should stand the years.

we are the earthquakes! san jose! and we s**t on the galaxyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! these shirts look like they should be san jose's shirts. way to rip us off montreal

also, the Impact have been around longer than the MLS quakes.

the MLS quakes started with the league , in 1996. we were the clash then, but it was the same franchise. so montreal ripped us off, in my opinion. i have no clue why this version of the quakes went with black jerseys. alot of the fans here hate the black jerseys.

The Danimal said:

the MLS quakes started with the league , in 1996. we were the clash then, but it was the same franchise. so montreal ripped us off, in my opinion. i have no clue why this version of the quakes went with black jerseys. alot of the fans here hate the black jerseys.

right, and the impact were founded in '92.

The Montreal Impact was founded in december 1992: My link

and that';s fine. congrats. you were founded earlier than us. still doesnt mean you didnt take our colors. i would have no prolbems if ya guys had silver shorts with the blue jersey, but blue-blue-blue looks like a combo the quakes have worn. and i remember hearing the league wouldnt let us have blue jerseys when we came back. so yeah, kinda upsetting to see you guys get it and not us. addidas said they didnt make jerseys in the color blue we had anymore, apparently......

The Danimal said:

But these Montreal Impact (Impacts?) were founded in 2010. :P

Link

Link

of course if he wants to say that, i could say the quakes were founded in 1970, in the NASL..... :P

The Danimal said:

Link

of course if he wants to say that, i could say the quakes were founded in 1970, in the NASL..... :P

I can't recall anything before the Montreal Olympique in 1974 LOL

Anyway, heres:

6439035917_902fa0792d_b.jpg

im6 by

Archived