International Football League: Version 3.0

Julius Seizure

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nuts, seems even in fantasy Chicago can't win... Anyway this is great, I think it would be cool if you had a special night game each week in which you included an action shot or something of the nature, of the game itself to display your ideas to full extent. There's really so much you can do here to showcase this league

Midway.png

@Q34:It will be a 12 game reg. season. After expansion, I'll bump it up to 14.

Nuts, seems even in fantasy Chicago can't win... Anyway this is great, I think it would be cool if you had a special night game each week in which you included an action shot or something of the nature, of the game itself to display your ideas to full extent. There's really so much you can do here to showcase this league

That is a great idea. In my drawing course at UNT, we're studying extensively on gesture, and spend 20 mins. drawing poses for 15 seconds each. The almost incidental form of lines makes for excellent sketches. Football players would be perfect for this! Oh, and don't sweat the Blazers, the season is young:)

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

@NS80: Dwertman showed me this link:http://ufl.50megs.com/. It's a text based simulator.

@Q34 & KMurphy: Not everyone will have alternates, I'm just throwing these out as the ideas come along. The Pharaohs alternate has both home & road because I wanted to see the design applied both ways. I might just go permanent if I like them well enough.

Here's a little experiment I did this afternoon. I gave the Shoguns a "touch of wasabi". What do you guys think? Would this be a good permanent fix?

Tokyo__Logo_svg-rect12783-4294966908.png

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

You make it hard to decide between looks with your good ideas but my favorite look in the league was Tokyo's so I'll have to pass on this one. It's a great color scheme though, that could be used for one the expansion teams.

Midway.png

Archived