International Football League: Version 3.0

Julius Seizure

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Shoguns and Mammoths both look great. The logos are both top notch, and the uni sets look great as well. I especially like the Shoguns' number font and the all black look with the yellow numbers, and I love the Mammoths' striping.

And also, congrats on this series! Definitely one of the best on here in a while.

Alright, here we go... my first post. Julius this is a great concept series - and this, coming from a guy who doesn't even really like football, means alot. The originality of these names, jerseys, and logos is really fascinating and truly interesting - especially with the Sentinel's mosaic theme on the helmet and the pants (which I think is really cool, by the way); and even better is the pants of the Orlando Vipers, both of these are really just amazing. Keep up the awesome work, I'll definitely be watching! :D

KMurphy.png

@murph'sgotFIGHT_SJLI34

Again, great work on the last few concepts. The Mammoths kinda have a Duke/UNC thing going there, don't they? Ha ha. But, doesn't matter - those are certainly appropriate colors for an "ice cold" team....

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Amazing series, Julius! I've really enjoyed every bit of it and applaud you for the effort you've put into making this look like a legitimate league. The merchandise concepts especially made this a top-notch project. Very awesome, definitely one of my favorite series in a while.

I saw your expansion cities ideas, and the homer in me of course will throw in a vote for Salt Lake City :D aside from the homerism, I think SLC would be a great place for football. This city (and the entire state, as well) loves its football and I think would most certainly support a team, as it is already a college football hotbed (both Utah and BYU have strong, devoted fanbases). I like the ideas of Moscow, Honolulu, and New Delhi as well. I think those would make for great locations and fun identities.

Again, fantastic work. I truly respect the work you put into this project.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

OPENING WEEKEND

Chicago 20 Cleveland 28

Blazers DE D'Antonio Ford lit up the field Saturday night with 3 sacks, but he didn't have much help as Barons QB Darrin Chalmers earned Offensive Player of the Week honors for week 1 with 294 passing yards and 4 TDs.

London 33 Rome 14

The Sentinels sacked Crusader QB Nathan Galey 6 times, but didn't have much help anywhere else. London RB Joel Saxon grounded and pounded the pitch for 131 yds.

Orlando 14 New York 13

In the tightest game of opening weekend, General Jaxon's Phantoms defense played the best 45 minutes they could possibly play, but let QB Grant Blackwood and the Vipers off the hook by giving up two long touchdown drives in the fourth quarter.

Munich 22 Tokyo 20

In the most exciting finish of week 1, Stags RB Ike Ibenegbu caught a 20 yd. TD pass and ran a 2-point conversion to put Munich up by 8 with 1:46 to go. Then Hatari Inafune drove his Shoguns 83 yards to a touchdown at the end of regulation. Their 2-point conversion was stopped, however giving Munich the win.

Las Vegas 17 Los Angeles 13

Invader safety James Moxley intercepted 3 Mike Monaco passes (all in the 2nd half) to earn him Defensive Player of the Week honors.

Dallas 19 Vancouver 13

Outlaws RB Kelvin Knight and Mammoths RB Willie Detweiler had a ground game duel, with 300 yds between the two of them. A late goal line stand by the Outlaws provided the final score.

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Archived