International Football League: Version 3.0

Julius Seizure

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I want to work on some sketches of the captains and stadiums, those will go up as I get em.

I have some cities I'm considering for expansion:

-Philadelphia

-Mexico City

-Toronto

-Portland

-Salt Lake City

-Honolulu

-New Delhi

-Moscow

-Athens

And at the moment I'm working on a scoreboard. Saturday is opening week!! So you guys will get scores, but I'm going to make it look all nice and "espn-ish"!

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Jury's still out on the Vipers since it's really out there but the color scheme is solid. Well done

Now, the Sentinels look fantastic and as already mentioned those pants can't be any more perfect. Then I saw the helmets and thought Barons. This made me realize how great this series is that certain teams had certain looks that just "stuck" and that's what makes designs great for me: iconicism. Every team has a unique identity and proper color combo that just fits so right, and I can't stress that last part enough. So major props on that! However upon further inspection upon the helmet I noticed another helmet, the one donned on the sentinel.... Alternate helmet perhaps?

Midway.png

Well, I want to work on some sketches of the captains and stadiums, those will go up as I get em.

-Philadelphia

-Mexico City

-Toronto

-Portland

-Salt Lake City

-Honolulu

-New Delhi

-Moscow

-Athens

And at the moment I'm working on a scoreboard. Saturday is opening week!! So you guys will get scores, but I'm going to make it look all nice and "espn-ish"!

Other cities I might suggest:

- Amsterdam

- Barcelona

- Edinburgh

- Paris

- Dusseldorf

- Frankfurt

- Dublin

- Berlin

- Madrid

- San Francisco/San Jose/Oakland

- Las Vegas

- Ottawa

- Toronto

- Montreal

- Quebec City

- Halifax

- Winnipeg

- Edmonton

- Calgary

- Shreveport

- Birmingham

- Baltimore

- Boston

- Miami

- Raleigh-Durham

- Washington

Before you proceed with game results, you should put together a draft to see what kind of talent each team has in each matchup.

-Philadelphia

-Mexico City

-Toronto

-Portland

-Salt Lake City

-Honolulu

-New Delhi

-Moscow

-Athens

Other cities I might suggest:

- Amsterdam

- Barcelona

- Edinburgh

- Paris

- Dusseldorf

- Frankfurt

- Dublin

- Berlin

- Madrid

- San Francisco/San Jose/Oakland

- Las Vegas

- Ottawa

- Toronto

- Montreal

- Quebec City

- Halifax

- Winnipeg

- Edmonton

- Calgary

- Shreveport

- Birmingham

- Baltimore

- Boston

- Miami

- Raleigh-Durham

- Washington

Before you proceed with game results, you should put together a draft to see what kind of talent each team has in each matchup.

For the World group, no two teams from one country! That would take away some specialty. Unless.... you come up with some special of course ;)

A North vs South Germany rivalry would be nice. Although the French-German is much more spicy.

The pc game has already loaded a 12 game schedule, and default rosters. I went to each one and tweaked them manually to include my captains, and maxed out their skill levels. So, the results are going to be a surprise even for me!

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Archived