International Football League: Version 3.0

Julius Seizure

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Munich is absolutely perfect. One of my favorite football concepts in a while. Great colors, great logo, great uniform design, awesome helmets (both of them), all of it is top notch. Great work! Love the series so far, I'm definitely going to be following this.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Wow. These concepts are so professional. I think I would have to buy all of these jerseys.

Also, being a Blitz fan, I love the idea of captains.

It might be cool to have mini-bios for the captains, similar to the videos that they show in Blitz of the captains before you play their teams.

Great job! Can't wait to see the next teams.

Wow. These concepts are so professional. I think I would have to buy all of these jerseys.

Also, being a Blitz fan, I love the idea of captains.

It might be cool to have mini-bios for the captains, similar to the videos that they show in Blitz of the captains before you play their teams.

Great job! Can't wait to see the next teams.

speaking of blitz the league II, not to brag, but I am the running back for the Philly Brawlers. Look up his name, that is me, seriously

vegasbowl.png

The logos look crisp and very professional. The Phantom logo flows well on the helmet from front to back.

I like the Stags jerseys, however on the Phantoms jerseys, the home jersey has only one outline on the numbers, silver, while the away has two outlines on the numbers. They should both be consistent. Other than that, everything looks good.

I do plan on writing team captain bios in the near future. I've already applied identities to them so far, just need to come up with a 1 paragraph dossier for em.:

CHI- D'Antonio Ford: Clean-cut, veteran pass rusher

CLE- 'Presto" Morrisson: Flashy, quick shut-down corner and punt return threat

DAL- Cody Case: Rookie prodigy, gunslinger QB

LV - Everett Mullens: Small, but smart and quick ILB

LON- 'Ripper' Pendleton: Strong DE, huge rugby star, fan favorite

LA - LaGrant Staley: Cocky, Trashtalking WR, deep threat

MUN- Rolf Hirsch: Tough, hard-hitting safety, model off-field citizen

NY - General Jaxon: Game breaking, dirty, violent pass rusher

ORL- Myron DuPree: Fast, ball-hawking safety

ROM- Gavin Gastonia: Big, strong armed QB, Italian league legend

TOK- Evan Haruhiro: Speedy, explosive dual threat RB, martial arts expert

VAN- 'Chilly'Willie Detweiler: Big, sturdy dependable RB, short yardage king

The logos look crisp and very professional. The Phantom logo flows well on the helmet from front to back.

I like the Stags jerseys, however on the Phantoms jerseys, the home jersey has only one outline on the numbers, silver, while the away has two outlines on the numbers. They should both be consistent. Other than that, everything looks good.

The outer lines of the road jerseys are purple, so I figured i would just keep the single silver keylines for the homes.

Should I add a black keyline, perhaps?

@gatek99: I tried looking up the rosters online and couldn't find it. But are you talking about the RB #31 with the visor?

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Archived