College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

It's probably already been said but is Oregon still using these uniforms with the wings?

036f7238d206105ac990d6b6aab0face.jpg

There hasn't been any indication that they're changing, but I'd guess they're due for a change soon.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting. What's with the off-white jersey?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Interesting look in the spring game. Light tan team versus Green Team. Fighting Ducks vs Mighty Oregon or something.

ArlganICAAAiJOp.jpg

ArldUp3CMAE2TcD.jpg

And from what I've seen Washington went gold/black/black versus white/purple/white. It was a bad pic though

Arl7q9cCQAAw0UD.jpg

http://distilleryimage5.instagram.com/81366650917211e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Damn, Oregon and Washinton look good (well, the White,Purple, White looks good.The Gold,Black, Black....). I kinda like the off white jersey. It looks like a really light yellow, and it fits with the black helmet and pants. The jew Jerseys have also done the impossible:They've made me like the carbon helmet. The white numbers compliment it really well, and I like the style better than Belloti Bold. Washington needs to where the white helmet more. It's a thing of beauty.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

The jew Jerseys have also done the impossible

What?

The jew Jerseys have also done the impossible:They've made me like the carbon helmet.
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Interesting look in the spring game. Light tan team versus Green Team. Fighting Ducks vs Mighty Oregon or something.

ArlganICAAAiJOp.jpg

ArldUp3CMAE2TcD.jpg

And from what I've seen Washington went gold/black/black versus white/purple/white. It was a bad pic though

Arl7q9cCQAAw0UD.jpg

It's probably already been said but is Oregon still using these uniforms with the wings?

036f7238d206105ac990d6b6aab0face.jpg

There hasn't been any indication that they're changing, but I'd guess they're due for a change soon.

MAybe this answers your question

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

I think he meant new. If not, then.. o_o

No, I'm sure he meant new. N and J are adjacent on the keyboard. It's just a typo.

I think he meant new. If not, then.. o_o

No, I'm sure he meant new. N and J are adjacent on the keyboard. It's just a typo.

Oh wow, I didn't even see that. :blink:

ArlganICAAAiJOp.jpg

ArldUp3CMAE2TcD.jpg

Arl7q9cCQAAw0UD.jpg

Damn, Oregon and Washinton look good (well, the White,Purple, White looks good.The Gold,Black, Black....). I kinda like the off white jersey. It looks like a really light yellow, and it fits with the black helmet and pants. The jew Jerseys have also done the impossible:They've made me like the carbon helmet. The white numbers compliment it really well, and I like the style better than Belloti Bold. Washington needs to where the white helmet more. It's a thing of beauty.

If I recall correctly, Oregon was giving these jerseys away to vets that were at the game. They did the same last year as well. Pretty sure we all expected them to keep the new uniforms. Though they need to change the color of the pattern. It gets lost too easily.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

That No Huddle No Mercy patch is genius. For how much a lot of people on these boards dislike Oregon for all the non school color stuff (not me I personally love it), they sure do know how to have fun!

No kidding. And it seems like every logo associated with them is executed perfectly. If anyone has a chance I recommend watching them new tour of their locker room. It has a lot of misc logos around. All of which are really great work. (there's a lot of good uni footage as well)

Archived