College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

According to this site:

All people who like uniforms like this want everyone to wear anthicrite, and have crazy uniforms, and ignore all tradition and culture. They are kids who all just don't understand the ways of old, and they are brainwashed by Nike.

All the people who hate uniforms like this want everyone to revert back to the 1960s, and want everyone to look the same, and are old farts who just can't accept any kind of change, and want to ruin all kinds of fun.

Jesus Christ guys, really?

(note, I'm not saying that these people don't exist, but they are in the severe minority)

Lol this is spot on. No anthracite area apparently lol.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You missed the point. They're are supposed to look like a knight's armor after battle. The scratches are to mimic swipes from a sword... same with the shoulders on the unis.

That's a cool story and all, but they're not knights. "Scarlet Knights" is just a name. They're football players and equating football with actual combat is ridiculous.

Thanks, Paul Lukas, but they're not. They're equating the team with the school's mascot...the same way they did with the horned frog print on TCU, gator print on Florida, etc...

And you may want to pick up a dictionary, because football is most certainly a form of combat.

Lukas and the whole uni-watch page are just a bunch of old school uniform lovers that never want change! If every uniform was black and white, these people would still complain about it.

While you won't be satisfied until every team has uniforms in every possible color and has millions of possible combinations. You are just as extreme as he is.

Incorrect! I love traditional uniforms just as much as I love modern designs. I love the fact that UK wears All-Blue at home because that is our tradition for the last 8-10 years. I hate when teams like Notre Dame try to change their classic look (except for the green jerseys, b/c I love those). I hated how Louisville went with a more traditional uniform last season and did not wear red pants at all. So as you can see I am all over the place. The only thing I can guarantee you is that I HATE Storm trooper looks and teams wearing PLAIN white pants.

:lol:

Didnt they change the SEC patch to the circle over the penant? That helmet may not even be from this year, but still there's no way it's ever worn.

I only shared it as a joke. It's either the lighting causing the helmet to look pink or a mocked-up helmet auctioned off to raise funds for breast cancer. Those are my assumptions.

Didnt they change the SEC patch to the circle over the penant? That helmet may not even be from this year, but still there's no way it's ever worn.

I only shared it as a joke. It's either the lighting causing the helmet to look pink or a mocked-up helmet auctioned off to raise funds for breast cancer. Those are my assumptions.

Definitely the lighting

In this day and age, that phrase does not exist.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Couldnt be the lighting because the stripes on the USA flag are red, so the helmet is, indeed, pink.

yes it may be pink, but it is also a joke; Murray later tweeted on Thursday that it was a prank and they wont be wearing pink helmets or jerseys

SOURCE: http://www.lostlettermen.com/5-4-2012-pink-georgia-helmets-prank/

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Excuse me for my mini rant but I'm so pissed WVU is not redoing their uniforms. We are going to a new conference like TCU, Mizzou etc.. I have heard from WVU boards that our contract doesn't expire with Nike or cant be renewed until after this upcoming season. I call bull :censored:!!! Seems like every season teams are changing their uniforms. TCU does something just about every other year and Boise. I wish we got rid of that bat wing crap we have now. Maybe there is hope over the summer, that is all.

Excuse me for my mini rant but I'm so pissed WVU is not redoing their uniforms. We are going to a new conference like TCU, Mizzou etc.. I have heard from WVU boards that our contract doesn't expire with Nike or cant be renewed until after this upcoming season. I call bull :censored:!!! Seems like every season teams are changing their uniforms. TCU does something just about every other year and Boise. I wish we got rid of that bat wing crap we have now. Maybe there is hope over the summer, that is all.

Yeah I don't think new uniforms are dependant on a renewal of a contract. Pretty sure you can get new uniforms over the life of the deal.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

TCU's official stance is that they aren't redoing the uniforms this year (although we've had a completely different set each of the past 3 seasons).

Not that this matters one ioda, but West Virginia's uniforms actually rank as one my favorite overall sets...so long as they keep the white pants with the white jerseys.

cleats ND will wear vs. Navy in Ireland:

AsSrhxoCQAAp3ZW.jpg

Forget the cleats...an aircraft carrier I can understand, but how in the bloody HEYALL did the NCAA pull that one off??? :blink:

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

As an Athens, GA native and from a family that has been there sense the university has opened way back when, I'm going to go ahead and kill any idea that the rest of the work may have that the Dawgs have ever worn a pink helmet. And we never will, that's a female sport thing and under an AD that is an ole Athens boy he will never let the Dawgs wear a pink lid, I don't give a damn how much money Nike may throw at them, 1) we don't need the money, and 2) it just isn't happening.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

As an Athens, GA native and from a family that has been there sense the university has opened way back when, I'm going to go ahead and kill any idea that the rest of the work may have that the Dawgs have ever worn a pink helmet. And we never will, that's a female sport thing and under an AD that is an ole Athens boy he will never let the Dawgs wear a pink lid, I don't give a damn how much money Nike may throw at them, 1) we don't need the money, and 2) it just isn't happening.

And thank the heavens for that. Our red lid is a pretty sight.

Archived