2012 NFL Draft Cap

mightynine

Snapbacks were cool at first when people who wore caps before then had them. Now you have kids whose cap collections are only snapbacks. And they are idiots because the trend will be completely dead soon and you'll be stuck with a bunch of gay hats with plastic snaps on the back.

Agreed X10000

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hideous. Simply hideous.

Snapbacks need to die. I hate that they came back.

They're 5950 fitted caps. Marcel Dareus was on Tim Brando's radio show today and they touched on it briefly.

Exactly, they aren't 9Fiftys (snapbacks)... New Era is creating draft 59Fiftys (fitted), on-field 59Fiftys, and 39Thirtys (stretch fit) if I remember correctly.

Hideous. Simply hideous.

They're 5950 fitted caps. Marcel Dareus was on Tim Brando's radio show today and they touched on it briefly.

Hideous. Simply hideous.

Exactly, they aren't 9Fiftys (snapbacks)... New Era is creating draft 59Fiftys (fitted), on-field 59Fiftys, and 39Thirtys (stretch fit) if I remember correctly.

Hideous. Simply hideous.

Pro Bowl hats are fitted. Can't say the others aren't snapbacks, however.

That's not my point. They look like snapbacks. It's not that the Snapback Reemergence has people wearing caps that have plastic straps on the back. It's the fact that they look like those cruddy hats from the early 90s.

spacer.png

Hideous. Simply hideous.

That's not my point. They look like snapbacks.

:blink:

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

BUT the good thing about MOST snapbacks is that theyre made alot better compared to those cheap walmart hats from years ago

all of my original snapbacks in the early 90's were high quality as hat manufacturers only had 2 choices: snap/adjustable and fitted...from an inventory standpoint it was much easier to sell a osfa then stocking 5 fitted sizes...flexfit changed all that and funny enough it was new era that made a big push to take 5950's and "fitteds" beyond mlb gamers and become a fashion symbol...now that fitteds are so 10 years ago we're recycling the 90's with recycled starter hat designs, ray bans, and retro reebok pumps

Hideous. Simply hideous.

They do. He's referencing to the BIG team name and small team logo. That's what snapback caps designs are like. i for one hate them

Go A's!

Hideous. Simply hideous.

They do. He's referencing to the BIG team name and small team logo. That's what snapback caps designs are like. i for one hate them

Exactly.

spacer.png

Hideous. Simply hideous.

I actually like snapback hats, but what I don't like is how a lot of the snapbacks are produced with stiff visors that are not curvable (sp?) at all.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived