2012 NFL Draft Cap

mightynine

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm severely biased but the Redskins hat is one of my favorites and the Cowboys one is easily my least favorite :devil:... for real though, not a fan of the white panel front for Dallas.

Agreed. Redskins Lid looks great! Kinda looks like the helmet. And I can't tell if it's gray or white, but the front panel on the Cowbows should be gray to emulate their helmets.

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

I don't like wool hats and especially not wool 59/50's.

I hope their 39/whatever caps are polyester.

Why is the Vikings bill not Gold?

Man I sound like an old grumpy bastard. :rolleyes:

Most New Era 59Fifty caps are made out of polyester now, while a 39Thirty is usually nylon/spandex or polyester/wool.

I'd much rather wear bent rim than a flat rim.

You do realize you can curve a 59Fifty visor? It just takes a little work.

I understand that, except when I bend the visor of a 59Fifty, it doesn't sit on my head right. A 39Fifty fits my head completely different. I can wear a 59Fifty backwards, but not forwards. Not sure if anyone else has this problem or if that even makes sense.

I'd prefer them be simple like this and not as garish and busy ala these:

bears4__92621_zoom.jpg

Also, minor gripe - if they're going to have alternating bill and cap colors, do it for all the caps, not just a couple.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Snapbacks were cool at first when people who wore caps before then had them. Now you have kids whose cap collections are only snapbacks. And they are idiots because the trend will be completely dead soon and you'll be stuck with a bunch of gay hats with plastic snaps on the back.

You stay classy, San Diego.

As glad as I am that New Era has the NFL hat license now I dread seeing a sideline full of 59fifty's with flat brims and stickers left on.

::shudder::

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I'd prefer them be simple like this and not as garish and busy ala these:

bears4__92621_zoom.jpg

I was always partial to the 2009 Reebok hat design myself.

NFL%20Reebok%20Green%20Bay%20Packers%202009%202nd%20Season%20Player%20green%20Hat.jpg

spacer.png

Those always looked like the tops were wet or something. Really turned me off onto those.

I like the pixelated fade on that Packers brim rather than the gradient from the button.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived