2012 NFL Draft Cap

mightynine

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20120302-081238.jpg?w=437&h=299

Blech.

Well, seems the grass is just as brown on New Era's side of the fence as it was on Reebok's.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Blech.

Well, seems the grass is just as brown on New Era's side of the fence as it was on Reebok's.

I think this is one option. If you look at the Bills picture earlier in the thread there is going to be a few options. New Era makes most of its off its 59Fifty's. I expect to see fitted draft hats at the draft.

raiders-2.png

Blech.

I think this is one option. If you look at the Bills picture earlier in the thread there is going to be a few options. New Era makes most of its off its 59Fifty's. I expect to see fitted draft hats at the draft.

I don't think the 5950s fitteds will be at the draft. Maybe the 3930s..maybe.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Blech.

Let me rephrase what I said: I think the New Era will sell 59Fifty Draft hats

raiders-2.png

Blech.

Let me clarify by saying that all the New Era stuff I've seen has been underwhelming. What I wonder is this: is New Era working with Nike to coordinate the apparel and headwear, or are they going to be totally different?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Blech.

Let me clarify by saying that all the New Era stuff I've seen has been underwhelming. What I wonder is this: is New Era working with Nike to coordinate the apparel and headwear, or are they going to be totally different?

I can't decide which would be worse.

spacer.png

I don't know what real benefit New Era would have in coordinating with Nike.

Perhaps the NFL would want them to coordinate together so that the two entities don't have vastly different looks to official "sideline" apparel.

spacer.png

Blech.

Let me rephrase what I said: I think the New Era will sell 59Fifty Draft hats

question: is new era making the draftee hats in xxl sizes?...of all of my friends that are even close to nfl size a standard adjustable/snapback won't come close to fitting their heads...even if they go fitted I'm assuming they'd have to order a ton of 7.75" and up to fit all of those large domes...I figure reebok must've made flex hats in xl-xxl and not your standard retail sizes.

Perhaps the NFL would want them to coordinate together so that the two entities don't have vastly different looks to official "sideline" apparel.

I don't think how they look on the sidelines is really all that important, actually...

I don't think how they look on the sidelines is really all that important, actually...

Well, the NFL doesn't care how they look on the sidelines, only if they sell in the stores.

spacer.png

Well, the NFL doesn't care how they look on the sidelines, only if they sell in the stores.

The NFL cares about how everything looks to a certain degree.

The NFL cares about how everything looks to a certain degree.

I agree for presentation purposes the sideline functions as the fashion runway so I'd think you'd want some cohesion

Archived