2012 NFL Draft Cap

mightynine

9fifty?

Can't wait for the snapback craze to fade.

Same here. Not to sound like an old man here, but back in my day, the cheap looking hats were all snap back. When I see someone wearing a snap back hat, I can't help but wonder if they won it at a Dairy Queen drop claw machine.

qvAvG.jpg

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9fifty?

Same here. Not to sound like an old man here, but back in my day, the cheap looking hats were all snap back. When I see someone wearing a snap back hat, I can't help but wonder if they won it at a Dairy Queen drop claw machine.

I'm waiting for the corduroy snapbacks to make a comeback. Does anyone know when that is gonna happen? Soon I hope.

9fifty?

I'm waiting for the corduroy snapbacks to make a comeback. Does anyone know when that is gonna happen? Soon I hope.

I had a Bulls corduroy snapback that I wore all the time last year, but being about 20 years old the snapback finally broke a few months ago. It was one of my favorite hats to wear out.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

9fifty?

I had a Bulls corduroy snapback that I wore all the time last year, but being about 20 years old the snapback finally broke a few months ago. It was one of my favorite hats to wear out.

TFM

FWIW, we got the draft hats in at Lids today. They look great up close, even though I'm not completely sold on the design.

I assume they're all made in China?

By the way, the Panthers cap looks cool. I'm a big fan of the shade of blue they use.

Really dissapointed in the designs. The 39Fifty are the only decent looking ones.

The name over the logo like that just looks stupid.

Then again, I don't usually get the draft day hats because I don't find them to be that good.

I just really hope they don't continue down the snap back road. I look forward to cool designs for the fitteds, I don't want to see all the cool designs going to snap backs.

I also hope most of these are made in the US. It's weird that some are made in the US and some in China. Wonder how that happens, I wish they were all US made.

2ly2w09.jpg

So all the 59/50 hats have the logo behind the wordmark except the raiders? Of course my team would be the one that looks terrible.

Raiders don't allow anything over their logo or their logo to be cropped inside another image.

If you needed any proof that the NFL doesn't completely control team's identities, that's one piece for ya.

Found this page on New Era's UK website.

NFL products from New Era Cap

Seems to have a bunch of designs from 21 of the 32 NFL teams.

Oh? No Snapback-pocalypse? Unfounded worry about newfangled fads and designs once more laid to rest after pages and pages of fruitless hand-wringing?

Good job New Era.

I don't think you're looking at the same things I am.

The Giants hats are mostly snapbacks as opposed to 59fifty, as I predicted would be happening. The other 39thirty and such are not the fitteds most people like. Also hard to call them "newfangled" when they've been around for a while and used to be the way hats were.

Nothing was laid to rest, as there is only one 59fifty on the Giants page, and it's that crummy draft hat. There are 4 snapbacks. The others are not 59fiftys like alot of people here want, they are fitted but not the same thing.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived