2012 NFL Draft Cap

mightynine

I was always partial to the 2009 Reebok hat design myself.

NFL%20Reebok%20Green%20Bay%20Packers%202009%202nd%20Season%20Player%20green%20Hat.jpg

>>>>>>>

I remember that style, that was choice!

Would love to get one in a BILLS cap with that curved rim. Anyone know if any are still available?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

419266_10150510511721927_7157811926_9396289_1059266731_n.jpg

>>>>>

If the one on the far right, in Marcell Dareus' left hand had the BILLS word-mark rather than that standard font, I'd buy one in a heartbeat, especially with that curved rim.

Glad New Era is at least phasing out the red hats for us .... we're a royal blue & white team again with just a limited amount of red trim, as should be ... just as we once were until those stupid red helmets were introduced in '84 and then the Donohoe uniform change in 2002.

We'll now have our blue away pants next season and Stevie is re-signed ..... All in all I'd say it's been a good week by Buffalo standards.

Next step, trade up and lets see Justin Blackmon in one of those caps .... just not by getting laid away like the Redskins did yesterday. All that just to move up 4 spots, I just don't gettit.

Just browsing FootballFanatics...don't remember seeing this hat at the Pro Bowl. Maybe I just missed it. But it's not the worst looking design I've ever seen...

EDIT: I do remember the visors looking like this. Just don't remember the caps.

New Era AFC

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

seahawks-cap.jpg

The 2nd blue (the outline of the Seahawk) looks different. Looks like we also have a new font.

All of the navy hats have the same blue. They just made the logo on all the hats a few shades lighter than the hat itself.

Generic blue and generic font, bummer. I thought that font had a totem pole feel to it on our "T" and "L".

FWIW, I'm pretty sure we're getting new NFL caps in tomorrow at Lids. I wonder what they'll be...

That would be interesting because the one I was just in we're clueless about the new caps and hadn't seen them yet until I showed them.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Archived