2012 NFL Draft Cap

mightynine

I wouldn't worry too much about how the hats will turn out... I'm sure you'll be able to find a plain one. New Era did a pretty good job on the CFL caps:

uBCFu.jpg

Where did you get that sweet BC hat at?

Most SportChek locations in BC seem to have them. Oddly enough, the team doesn't actually sell them.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm most excited about '47 Brand making NFL hats. They posted this on their facebook page-

422564_10150721441146224_189010391223_11596520_1907338118_n.jpg

Sorry if this doesn't belong here, I wasn't sure if it warranted its own thread.

Now those look pretty decent, but I don't like the 1999 college jock tunnel-curved brim.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I'm most excited about '47 Brand making NFL hats. They posted this on their facebook page-

Sorry if this doesn't belong here, I wasn't sure if it warranted its own thread.

Now those look pretty decent, but I don't like the 1999 college jock tunnel-curved brim.

lol all my hats are curved quite a bit, but I've never heard "1999 college jock tunnel-curved brim". Different strokes for different folks. Curved brims look a lot better than flat brims on me...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That Patriots hat is class. '47 is my favorite fashion cap manufacturer.

spacer.png

here are the draft caps from their Facebook page. Wonder why the raiders one is different than the others

https://www.facebook.com/neweracaps?sk=app_197936773558886

It's not.

Clicking through those caps...ugh. The Browns one is by far the worst, with the helmet behind the "Cleveland" in that stupid font.

I guarantee these will be good sellers, but still, ugh.

I expected better, New Era.

It should be noted that it has every team uploaded except the Panthers and Seahawks, further indicating changes for the latter.

EDIT: The site doesn't even have a link up for the Cowboys. Hmm.

spacer.png

here are the draft caps from their Facebook page. Wonder why the raiders one is different than the others

https://www.facebook...197936773558886

It's not.

Clicking through those caps...ugh. The Browns one is by far the worst, with the helmet behind the "Cleveland" in that stupid font.

It should be noted that it has every team uploaded except the Panthers and Seahawks, further indicating changes for the latter.

Yeah it is. The logo is smaller, underneath the script, and overlapping the script.

Also, funny that the Cowboys aren't even listed. Is that because they have their own merchandise deals? I remember hearing/reading that at one point in time.

https://www.facebook...197936773558886

It's not.

Yeah it is. The logo is smaller, underneath the script, and overlapping the script.

I just clicked through quickly. You're right. I wonder why.

spacer.png

EDIT: The site doesn't even have a link up for the Cowboys. Hmm.

The Cowboys don't always participate in the league-wide licensing. They have their own licensing arrangements with the manufacturers. Jerry opted out around 2002 or so, claiming he could make more money by licensing the Star himself. Granted, a lot of Cowboys products are the same as other teams on an annual basis, but there have been more than a handful of apparel products that are exclusively for the Cowboys.

A little more info here

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

neweranflcollection2012.jpg

WHHHHHHY did they go with the white front panel on the Cowboys' hat? I would love if it was all blue with the blue star because if I were to purchase that hat the front panel would get NASTY quick.

Other than that I really don't like the orange crown of the Denver hat, really think it would look better with a blue crown and orange bill.

WHHHHHHY did they go with the white front panel on the Cowboys' hat? I would love if it was all blue with the blue star because if I were to purchase that hat the front panel would get NASTY quick.

Other than that I really don't like the orange crown of the Denver hat, really think it would look better with a blue crown and orange bill.

Now that's a Browns cap! Thank you for not using the helmet logo.

The draft caps? I can honestly say I never would have thought putting an arched city name in western-style block lettering over top of a tonal team logo would look good. Sure enough, it doesn't.

Also, why the white top on the Lions' cap, and why orange for the Dolphins' version? The others seem to make more sense.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Now that's a Browns cap! Thank you for not using the helmet logo.

The draft caps? I can honestly say I never would have thought putting an arched city name in western-style block lettering over top of a tonal team logo would look good. Sure enough, it doesn't.

Also, why the white top on the Lions' cap, and why orange for the Dolphins' version? The others seem to make more sense.

These may just be prototypes. I mean the Panthers now have a new logo.

The Colts logo looks like it's white. The Lions should have a blue crown, not silver. Denver should be a blue crown as well.

The Bills, Panthers and Redskins all stand out really well. My favorite of the bunch.

CHIEFS - BLUE JACKETS - CARDINALS

Archived