2012 NFL Draft Cap

mightynine

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got more draft hats in again today. Made in China. Panthers has the new logo. I'm keeping my mouth shut about Seattle though. Also all hats have either the NFC or AFC logo on the underside of the bill, sort of sublimated like the team logo on the front, and raised. I will also note the NFL shield logo on the back of the cap is done in the team's respective colors (purple outlined in yellow for Minnesota, for example). Inside of the cap is the same as an MLB on-field in terms of black stripe material with 59FIFTY printed on.

I will also note the NFL shield logo on the back of the cap is done in the team's respective colors

I'm really interested in seeing this. I always liked how baseball soul do this and wondered about how it would look in other sports.

Shocking...giant NE logos on the sides. Haven't heard a peep about those...

I'll admit its a more attractive logo than the vector or Reebok wordmark but come on...they're doing the exact same thing Reebok did, just advertising it better and everyone's acting like its the second coming.

New Era has a lot of NFL hats on their UK website. There are even some hats posted that we haven't seen yet.

My link

Nice catch! Here are the highlights:

10517599.jpg

10530231.jpg

10530295.jpg

10530263.jpg

10530135.jpg

I would have to say those are the lowlights. :P

2ly2w09.jpg

I'd like the trucker style cap if it was a flexfit, but I cannot stand the new snapbacks. Back in the 90's they were standard, and that was okay because that was how adjustable fit hats were made.

Speaking of which, does anyone happen to know where I can find an original Broncos sharktooth hat from Logo Athletic?

$(KGrHqJ,!loE9Gd6TiWmBP(p-k!-Sg~~60_57.JPG

Archived