2012 NFL Draft Cap

mightynine

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope they're not snapbacks :angry:

They're not. They just look like it.

snapbacks are great, dude! and for retailers, it means they only need to manage the inventory of ONE SIZE!!

snapbacks are back, so get used to it brosef!

I dropped a broseph the other day and got slammed for it lol.

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

New Era is an actual hat company.

We are aware.... :lol:

Good work Sherlock.

That's what I meant.

New Era specializes in cap design.

Reebok does not.

So New Era > Reebok in the hat department.

bufg.png

New Era is an actual hat company.

We are aware.... :lol:

Good work Sherlock.

That's what I meant.

New Era specializes in cap design.

Reebok does not.

So New Era > Reebok in the hat department.

Why do you speak like

You are writing in Haiku?

The hats are awful.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

• 2 weeks later...
The hats are awful.

If you don't like the wordmarks on the draft hats, wait for the sideline caps. I'm sure they'll just have the team logo.

The on-field hats

posted over at Jersey Central

neweranflcollection2012.jpg

Nice, although the logos seem to be a little on the large size. I'm guessing they'll also come out with alt colors so I can get my powder blue Chargers hat.

It probably depends on when the picture was taken. And as for the script Browns logo, it looks better than the helmet logo on a hat.

Anyway, I need to cop those Jags, Seahawks, Bucs, and 'Skins caps like yesterday. And if they come out with a powder blue Chargers 59Fifty, I might have to buy one of those, too. New Era is already blowing Reebok away.

And those are the on-field caps? Thank God we won't be subjected to any more ugly, overdesigned on-field caps.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

It wont last. Of course the first year is basic logos on the 5950's. Reebok offered a similar EVERY SINGLE year. But what few of you understand is that you can't roll that out every year. If you did you won't get as many sales. They'll always offer these but in a few years there will be crazy :censored: all over theirs too...

It wont last. Of course the first year is basic logos on the 5950's. Reebok offered a similar EVERY SINGLE year. But what few of you understand is that you can't roll that out every year. If you did you won't get as many sales. They'll always offer these but in a few years there will be crazy :censored: all over theirs too...

I've heard this argument several times, but I still don't understand it. Baseball teams roll out the same basic fitted caps every year (at least until a redesign), and yet they still sell well every year, because people want to wear what the players wear on the field. If the players wore these caps on the sideline every year, why wouldn't people keep buying those in droves, too?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I don't like how Miami's hat is orange. An aqua hat would have been much better.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

you make a very solid point there

spacer.png

spacer.png

I've heard this argument several times, but I still don't understand it. Baseball teams roll out the same basic fitted caps every year (at least until a redesign), and yet they still sell well every year, because people want to wear what the players wear on the field. If the players wore these caps on the sideline every year, why wouldn't people keep buying those in droves, too?

Uniform elements are different than sideline apparel which is glorified fan gear.

How many crazy ass fashion MLB hats does New Era offer?

neweranflcollection2012.jpg

Isn't that the old Panthers logo? I'm not sure how legit that little mock up hat display is.

not only that, but whats with the script browns logo?

The Browns script looks like the one on their jersey, so that's good. But that is definitely the Panthers old logo, which throws that whole display into doubt, IMO.

346.gif

f1wggq2k8ql88fe33jzhw641u.gif

Archived