2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Canucks/Blackhawks nationally televised in the states, or will NBCSN be showing bull riding or whatever the :censored:.

It's on CSN Bay Area in Northern California as part of NHL extra programming.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Yeah, FWIW, I don't remember where I found the Coyotes troll, but I saved it because I thought it was funny. Went through some old stuff yesterday and found it, and it happened to be EXTREMELY relevant to this thread.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Is Canucks/Blackhawks nationally televised in the states, or will NBCSN be showing bull riding or whatever the :censored:.

Oh, cool.

I live in Maine and have a just-slightly-above basic cable package from TWC so...

No, Wings-Rags is the national game. I know it's no Coyotes-Stars, but everyone should get a little attention with this new TV deal.

Well, hopefully Wings/Rags will end in a shootout. That's what the fans want, after all.

spacer.png

I don't really care what that outcome is. I just want to get a win tonight and more importantly not have Kesler/Bieksa/Burrows take any serious injurious cheapshots.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

*30 seconds into game*

I'm just gonna turn this bull :censored: off before I get angry and say stupid crap.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Oh, cool.

I live in Maine and have a just-slightly-above basic cable package from TWC so...

No, Wings-Rags is the national game. I know it's no Coyotes-Stars, but everyone should get a little attention with this new TV deal.

Well, hopefully Wings/Rags will end in a shootout. That's what the fans want, after all.

Knowing this game, between two of the better teams in the league (albeit DET's injuries), I expect a real finish prior to the shootout.

Save the shootout and three point games for when the Western Six get together and try and knock each other out of the playoffs. It must be fun for the net gains in those games to only be +1 or -1.

spacer.png

So regardless of how tonight goes, I'm going to put the over/under on 5 mentions of the Campoli turnover in this thread.

You're the only one that ever brings that up.

Incorrect, but thanks for playing.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I thought you weren't going to post.

So yeah! As poorly as the Blackhawks are playing tonight, to only be down one is encouraging! Should be down three or four, these asswipes!

Quality dive from a Sedin. Getting hit in the face hurt his wrist so badly that he had to stay on the ice for the ensuing power play!

I just turned the game back on and everybody is fighting except the goalies. Awesome.

twitter

Hahaha, is Burrows pulling Keith's hair again? I think he was! Whattagirl. I hope he's out for the night. Looks like he is.

Looked like it, and yeah he's a pudwack. They both got majors through the 3rd. Worth it.

Hawks may set a record with most power plays in a game without a PPG.

twitter

Even in the championship season, the Hawks couldn't score on the power play commensurate with their talent. I don't know if it's coaching or what, this group just can't get it going. Look, they're having another terrible power play as we speak!

Archived